45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

Everyone please remember, this is not the thing.  This is the thing that gets us to the thing.  

But we should certainly enjoy him being processed and the ensuing fundraise grift after that.  

Seriously though, let's smoke drugs and shit lightning.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Asking for a friend, does anybody in Austin know how a person would go about buying crystal meth and/or heroin?

I'll be at the Four Seasons in 30 minutes.  

You're right near some great places to score crack. Or at least that was true 15 years ago. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TexLonghorn said:

Will they have handcuffs small enough for his tiny little hands?

First thing you have to do as the arresting officer is get that little ladies watch off his fat wrist, then you can cuff him.

"Those are nice handcuffs, Mr. President.  Do they make them for men?"  

I dunno, I'm just so fucking giddy.  Nothing will come of these charges, but it begins the federal process of pinning into a corner for more serious shit.  From which he will act out foolishly and end up dying from stress.  He's gonna die soon and we're all gonna get laid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

OMFG, I'm at the AT&T Conference Center right now.  It's wall-to-wall gorgeously fit track and field female athletes from LSU, Oklahoma, and FSU.  There's a literal brass band in the courtyard and everybody is grooving out and checking their phones to learn the news.  And the dinner at the Four Seasons is starting soon and all the old white people are grumpy and the rest of us are ear to ear smiles.  I mean, it's hot women from Louisiana jamming out to CNN and a live brass line.  This is so fucking cool.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Drool 3

Can we please have him arrested by the absolute meatheadiest, steroid-ridden, "STOP RESISTING" cops we can find? I'd definitely pay four figures to watch him just get bludgeoned ruthlessly about the head, neck, torso, and shoulders, tazed, and other assorted fun. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated