45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

Yep.

I guess some people actually do have limits to how far they'll go.

Never doubted it for a second. He's the good you, you're the bad you. Good you, bad you, good you, bad you...

good. bad. brisket is the guy with the gun

0.027 milliseconds

FwwILXragAAL31Q.thumb.jpg.4ded74cc2888eedbbdb15e72994e91ee.jpg

i know I'll be casting doubt that i was in fact educated at the fine institution this site represents by asking this, but...

who the fuck is that guy

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg - Wikipedia

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

I guess some people actually do have limits to how far they'll go.

Meadows isn't a true believer.  He values his own ass more than Trump's, so he's saving himself.  He can't count on a pardon like the others could when Trump was still President. 

33 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Literally every phone call he's ever made is "A PERFECT CALL," so there's that.  And no, I'm not exaggerating.  The man actually thinks and says that every single thing he's said or done is perfect.  For fuck's sake, even the goddamned chocolate cake at Mar A Lago is the best in the history of the planet:

He's a fucking evil deranged psychopath.  There's nothing redeemable about him.  Wait....the only redeemable thing about Trump is that he will someday die, but he sure is taking his sweet damned time getting to it.

The fatter he gets the more worms he can feed, that's about the best he can offer this planet.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Meadows isn't a true believer.  He values his own ass more than Trump's, so he's saving himself.  He can't count on a pardon like the others could when Trump was still President. 

It's extremely funny that Trump is going to get indicted because he refused to give guys who could testify against him pardons for their own criminal complicity in his bullshit unless they paid him $2 million. 

10 minutes ago, kevwun said:

None of them can count on a pardon anymore, which makes things very interesting.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

I would think a phone call that gets you impeached is by definition not perfect, but what do I know. 

Not only that - but neither of his calls achieved his goals for the call. The Ukraine call didn’t result in Ukraine announcing an investigation into Biden, and the Georgia call didn’t result in finding an additional 11,000 votes.

Trump is the ultimate loser who has no idea what actual success looks like.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

from the article:

1. Trump's lawyers were told that Trump is a target of the investigation (which we already knew)

2. DOJ moved the venue for the documents case to Florida and the grand jury there has been hearing testimony and reviewing evidence. Budowich testified in front of that grand jury yesterday.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hornmpa96 said:

Not only that - but neither of his calls achieved his goals for the call. The Ukraine call didn’t result in Ukraine announcing an investigation into Biden, and the Georgia call didn’t result in finding an additional 11,000 votes.

Trump is the ultimate loser who has no idea what actual success looks like.

Reminds me of the unused highway billboards that say “does advertising work?  Just did!”

all I can think of is that if it worked, there would be an advertisement there right now. Reading the billboard isn’t quite as important as purchasing what it is advertising. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Remember that Meadows knows where all of the bodies are buried re: January 6th:

Good chance he's testified on more than just the documents shit. 

and anyone who talked with Meadows about the events of J6 (certain GOP congresspeople, for example) should be very, very nervous right now.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

AS EARLY AS TOMORROW!  So, you know, maybe the next day.  Or next week.  Or next month.  Show me the money assholes.

3 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

It’s not happening.  Not until it actually happens.

image.png.6f4f2572d660d51ae9885762e490cef3.png

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

AS EARLY AS TOMORROW!  So, you know, maybe the next day.  Or next week.  Or next month.  Show me the money assholes.

I’m ok with it dragging out.  Keep increasing the stress level.  Maybe that fat turd runs out of ketchup to fling and has a massive coronary.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

24 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Ha yeah, gotta love the media. Cover all bases and you’re never wrong. Could even be as soon as this evening, if you think about it. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Upgrayedd said:

I’m ok with it dragging out.  Keep increasing the stress level.  Maybe that fat turd runs out of ketchup to fling and has a massive coronary.

3 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Someone sang like a canary:

Like I was saying 

• Haha 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated