45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, Upgrayedd said:

Like I was saying 

I'm on board with letting that tub of shit stew a few more days, maybe with a few extra hints that "it's coming tomorrow" only for it to be delayed a bit longer.  I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the big one actually hits ...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47qxohq7w0ltw61h9zkl

• Drool 1

6 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Dumb tweet.

First off, we've had the texts for what, a year now?  They pretty much speak for themselves.

And, whether anyone is in trouble has a wee bit to do with what the text actually said.

That dude is as hysterical as a broad at the Battle Creek Sanitarium circa 1890.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Dumb tweet.

First off, we've had the texts for what, a year now?  They pretty much speak for themselves.

And, whether anyone is in trouble has a wee bit to do with what the text actually said.

That dude is as hysterical as a broad at the Battle Creek Sanitarium circa 1890.

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nah, I’m with TwiceHorn on this. Seriously fuck these “Everyone you don’t like is fucked!” wishcasting tweets for clicks. It’s been 8 years. Let’s keep the outcomes in the realm of possibility. 

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 9

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Nah, I’m with TwiceHorn on this. Seriously fuck these “Everyone you don’t like is fucked!” wishcasting tweets for clicks. It’s been 8 years. Let’s keep the outcomes in the realm of possibility. 

Yeah, the Twitter influences are going to be insufferable the next couple of days.

If you want something serious, follow emptywheel and the people she recommends.

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

What kinda RINO is viscous?  Is that like vicious, or vacuous or did he actually mean thick?  

The same kind that through him under the bus

Edited by Mo Horn
  • Haha 1

Sorry for the neg [mention=2311]The Dog[/mention] but that tweet deserved the full cycle of emojis.
Also, given how many CAPS-laden rants he's went on lately, anything is believable.
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump

One of his truths:

"An American Bar Association report in 2022 seemed to agree with Trump’s assertion that ‘guidelines support his contention that presidents have broad authority to formally declassify.’”

Yeah "Formally" is kinda of the issue there fat boy. Not with your mind or via tweet or hiding shit in your desk.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

THis dipshit’s legal predictions are as accurate as helo’s sports predictions. 

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you. 

Aaront a judgement as he may have……

40 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you. 

Aaront a judgement as he may have……

Consider the lilies.

5 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

So, basically, the last few pages are filled w/ bullshit and/or old info.  I'll hold off on celebrating just yet. 

A lot of it, yeah.

I do think the Mar A Lago indictment is nigh upon us.

I think Meadows is more a 1/6 witness than a documents witness, but probably need to nail down his testimony regarding the documents, if any, before indicting.

The "target letter" thing is odd.  AFAIK, they usually come with a grand jury subpoena and inform the witness whether they are a target of the investigation or merely a witness, so they can invoked the 5th, etc.  Who knows, though.

Edited by TwiceHorn

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

A lot of it, yeah.

I do think the Mar A Lago indictment is nigh upon us.

I think Meadows is more a 1/6 witness than a documents witness, but probably need to nail down his testimony regarding the documents, if any, before indicting.

The "target letter" thing is odd.  AFAIK, they usually come with a grand jury subpoena and inform the witness whether they are a target of the investigation or merely a witness, so they can invoked the 5th, etc.  Who knows, though.

The target letter - could it mean that he is already indicted under seal, with the general idea to put pressure on resistant witnesses in unrelated criminal matters?  Basically a shot across the bow to the rest of the criminally involved trump world to let them know he's going down for this, you are involved with more, why stick your neck out for a guy already getting convicted?  

11 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

The target letter - could it mean that he is already indicted under seal, with the general idea to put pressure on resistant witnesses in unrelated criminal matters?  Basically a shot across the bow to the rest of the criminally involved trump world to let them know he's going down for this, you are involved with more, why stick your neck out for a guy already getting convicted?  

The usual reason for a sealed indictment is not to tip off the defendant, or others, until the defendant is arrested, at which time it is unsealed.

A target letter of that sort would seem to defeat that purpose.  And grand jury subpoenas, alone, should give trumpworld watery bowels, especially if accompanied by a conventional target letter.

Of course, they can also be sealed to avoid publicity until the defendant is arrested/arraigned, as in the NY case.

I dunno.  May just be a courtesy thing since it will be the first federal indictment of a former president.  Or maybe it's bullshit.

Edited by TwiceHorn

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated