45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

I want a perp walk in cuffs. 

7 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

What a fucking day!

Christ almighty, at this rate I half expect to get a blowjob tonight.

Don’t count on it. 

Edited by DDD Dad

12 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

What a fucking day!

We wake up to news that Pat Robertson is dead.

And then the Supreme Court told us that the VRA is actually still a thing.

Then we get to see a Russian get eaten by a fucking shark (which was really fucking metal, BTW).

And now an indictment?

The wife is in for a 30 seconds of misery this evening.  Good news, she can multitask and will likely be reading about this shitshow with glee.  

A truly nice day.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

What a fucking day!

Then we get to see a Russian get eaten by a fucking shark (which was really fucking metal, BTW).

And now an indictment?

Did I miss the shark thing?

17 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

What a fucking day!

And now an indictment?

Not to completion. Keep dreaming.

2 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Did I miss the shark thing?

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

Same

It’s in the ukraine thread as an imbedded tweet. Probably could search on Twitter for it too. Russian tourist in Egypt gets pretty much literally eaten ok camera by a Tiger or bull shark in what looks like a marina. 

Yeah, I am at least procedurally, if not substantively, biased in favor of criminal defendants over the gubmint.  And that is why, to a large extent, I am always ready to explain why the law seemingly favors Trump or whatever ______________ trumpworld figure you want to name.
A Trump prosecution, along with several other apparently deserving prosecutions (e.g. Elizabeth Holmes), provoke quite a bit of cognitive dissonance.
It's kinda interesting that pretty much no one went to jail for the financial crisis and the only notable person to go to jail in the latest round of shens so far is one of the three women to ever get venture capital.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

What a fucking day!

And now an indictment?

And Nate Paul has been arrested!

Did Biden just become a godfather today?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

now, now….you know as well as i do this is a much different jury game in Fed Ct than any state court.  

But, I think the limited nature of voir dire handicaps the government as much as the defense.

With one big exception.  I don't think any "acquit at all costs" MAGATs are capable of being stealthy or hiding their bias from the prosecutors or the judge.

That shark attack video is grizzly. That’s one of my phobias. That and gators. Really anything from the water that can take you down.

I think by the end after he had been flipped upside down with his legs out of the water, he had accepted his fate. That, or the shark had already taken one of his arms, and he couldn’t swim or defend himself.

Pretty good metaphor for russia swimming into ukraine’s water and finding out.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

But, I think the limited nature of voir dire handicaps the government as much as the defense.

With one big exception.  I don't think any "acquit at all costs" MAGATs are capable of being stealthy or hiding their bias from the prosecutors or the judge.

You're consistently measured, but I was kinda hoping you'd tell us how it's inevitable that Trump will get his anus rigorously buttfucked really hard right in the ass. Like the legal terminology of that.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GenXer said:

That shark attack video is grizzly. That’s one of my phobias. That and gators. Really anything from the water that can take you down.I

On occasion here in Jax Beach FL, animal control will have to come pull a gator from the surf

Sleep well!

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated