45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

7 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Well you should’ve gone to jail for going to a vanilla ice concert. Fucking poser from Dallas pretending to be from Miami. 

CSB: In the sprawling hippy compound behind Texas French Bread where I lived in Austin (now a condo,) there was a women who claimed to have known Robert Matthew Van Winkle aka Vanilla Ice in high school. She said his parents would leave town and he'd buy a keg of beer and throw parties. Then he'd call the cops on his own party so people would leave before the beer ran out. Then it would sit in his closet for a week, doing whatever unrefrigerated beer does during that time, until his parents went out of town again and he threw another party, using the same keg. dundundundadadundun. /CSB

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Lulz at that transcript. "I have here in my hand, a secret classified document. I cannot declassify this now, you see, as I am not president. Hell, I'm probably guilty of crimes. Anyway, I knowingly stole this, and the FBI most definitely did not plant it. Lets see, what else can I say....."

Listening to the CNN anchor read the transcript was hilarious.  When someone else says what he says, they just get flummoxed because he talks like a god damn child.

Fabulous. I miss the music world that had a spectrum that could produce a minute and a half song like this. Made my day. Thanks.

Yeah. Interesting band. They usually dropped some weird little gem on their albums. Got turned on to them from a cool 1981 Ze Records disco/punk/funk compilation
“Seize the Beat”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Listening to the CNN anchor read the transcript was hilarious.  When someone else says what he says, they just get flummoxed because he talks like a god damn child.

this whole thing is fucking incredible. 

"secret. look at this. it's secret"

that's an actual quote

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Hammerin Hank said:

I’m surprised it hasn’t happened yet. I’m curious who recorded the tape, and wonder if we’ll ever find out.

Well, the orange idiot did keep an unsecure cell phone in his pocket all thru his Presidency. Any government with decent technical capabilities can get into the mic/cam. Probably not what happened in this instance but he obviously didn't care about being discrete with anything, let alone national security information. 

9 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

So when do we get to read the federal indictment? Tuesday?

Yeah, I think so.

TIL, or yesterday, actually, that there is such thing as a summons in a criminal case.  I thought it was either arrest warrant or voluntary surrender.

• Hook 'Em 2

I’m surprised it hasn’t happened yet. I’m curious who recorded the tape, and wonder if we’ll ever find out.

Almost certainly either an author or reporter acting like they’re working on a puff piece but actually just waiting for him to confess to the latest crime. How many times has he been burned by that play, in some cases by the same person, even?
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

So when do we get to read the federal indictment? Tuesday?

Yes. Sealed until then.

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

How long until someone tries to say that the recording is fake and done with AI? 

I'm with Hank - surprised that line hasn't been tried already.

Make no mistake - the tape of him admitting guilt is by far the most politically damaging thing we've seen so far.

MAGA will MAGA but remember it was the tapes that finally brought down Nixon.

No predictions here as only a fool would do so and we know MAGA track record on these things.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, The Dog said:

Yes. Sealed until then.

I'm with Hank - surprised that line hasn't been tried already.

Make no mistake - the tape of him admitting guilt is by far the most politically damaging thing we've seen so far.

MAGA will MAGA but remember it was the tapes that finally brought down Nixon.

No predictions here as only a fool would do so and we know MAGA track record on these things.

What that tape apparently shows is that he is truly the king of the dipshits and regards classified documents like this.

SCpanties-650x365.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=1df

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

That's very interesting.  Trusty has been a dipshit throughout, but loyal af to the Trump line.  And working in Florida has not been a hindrance thus far.  I'd be interested to know what's going on there.  Probably some outstanding billing in addition to not preventing him from being indicted.

It does maybe signify that someone is listening to the criticism of his fractured legal team and the need to coordinate his defenses.  Wouldn't think that person would be Trump, or Epshtyn.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Jesus, can we please just put Hunter in jail too so we don't have to hear his fucking name 1000 times a day, in relation to everything? 

Yeah. When is biden gonna revoke his security clearance and kick him out of the administration?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 6/6/2023 at 9:00 PM, BamaATL said:

Probably, however, Shit Blimp, now that's a band name.  

Hi, I'm in Shit Blimp, we do bad Led Zeppelin covers, damn glad to meet you.  

On weekends, I play down at the Sand Bar in our Doors cover band side project, Crystal Shit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

That's very interesting.  Trusty has been a dipshit throughout, but loyal af to the Trump line.  And working in Florida has not been a hindrance thus far.  I'd be interested to know what's going on there.  Probably some outstanding billing in addition to not preventing him from being indicted.

It does maybe signify that someone is listening to the criticism of his fractured legal team and the need to coordinate his defenses.  Wouldn't think that person would be Trump, or Epshtyn.

this is probably why:

I've seen elsewhere that Trump was blindsided by this. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

The sitting president is the head of the Executive branch - which controls the DOJ. He can simply order that all ‘witch hunt‘ charges be dropped, and with the separation of powers being what they are I do not see why that would be a problem.  Other than politically. 

Pardoning himself is a problem. Dismissing charges? I think it’s relatively easy.  If half the DOJ resigns because of that, he will be happy.

Exactly.  Hell, he could just order that the federal prison system not execute the confinement order.  Even if he's in NY State prison, he'd get out under the supremacy clause.  

He could be on video handing over a document entitled nuclear secrets to Putin, and still nothing would happen, even if he were somehow convicted.

Just now, Red Five said:

How can you be blindsided by something when everyone even somewhat paying attention knew an indictment was coming any day now. 

You underestimate the MAGA bubble he's created for himself. Anyone who tells him what he doesn't want to hear is pushed away. 

Oh he's not happy about Nauta being indicted:

• Haha 6
  • Rage+1 2

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated