45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

A buddy of mine who got some clearances in the Air Force noticed that in the indictment some of the classifications themselves are redacted - which (in his opinion) is probably an indicator of Sensitive/Compartmentalized Information (SCI) being included in this as well. (His speculation is that) It probably is something along the lines of human intelligence from in-theatre somewhere

Edited by Captainant
  • Rage+1 5

21 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Is his disclosure of the materials to a third-party without clearance implicit in one of these counts? I figured it would be its own more serious crime. 

I can't claim an exhaustive knowledge of the "espionage" statutes, but 18 USC 793 doesn't require disclosure to anyone.

The next one, though, 18 USC 794, requires this:

to communicate, deliver, or transmit, to any foreign government, or to any faction or party or military or naval force within a foreign country, whether recognized or unrecognized by the United States, or to any representative, officer, agent, employee, subject, or citizen thereof

And it is a capital offense.

So, showing it to some randomite that isn't a foreign government or citizen thereof, doesn't seem to make things any worse.

22 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Trump admit fault in a high profile case ro the nation that makes him appear weak? He won't admit shit ever and he'll win the nomination.

Would he have to? /not a lawyer

There's probably a 35% chance he's elected president again in 18 months. I think it would make sense to first take away his get out of jail free card. 

9 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

So, on top of everything else, dotard's a hoarder. 

but he has excellent tastes with all the gold hardware and chandeliers in the shitter.  the shower curtain rod placement is quite nice as well

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Would he accept a plea deal where he avoids jail but agrees to never run for public office again? Probably better make that his immediate family as well.

Who would offer such a stupid deal?  It's unrelated to the crimes.  

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Some people need to line up to be served their crow for doubting both Merrick Garland and Jack Smith.

If Trump hadn't stolen a fuckton of top secret documents and refused to return them, I doubt we would've ever seen any indictment of Trump regarding any 1/6 conduct from Garland. That would've been a much harder case to bring than this. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I'd offer that deal in a heartbeat.  He needs to never hold public office again because he's a huge threat to the US and world.  I'd do just about anything to guarantee it doesn't happen.

Edited by kevwun
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

My man, they're already members of your club and there to lick your boots and tell you how delicious and fancy the shoeleather is, you don't need to do even more to impress them. 

True.  This is as stupid as taking your wife on "date night".

28 minutes ago, kevwun said:

I'd offer that deal in a heartbeat.  He needs to never hold public office again because he's a huge threat to the US and world.  I'd do just about anything to guarantee it doesn't happen.

I say the offer is that he renounce his citizenship. That covers potus and also let’s us keep him out of the country forever. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, VivaNaranja said:

How the fuck is that dumb mofo STILL wishing veterans a Happy Memorial Day?

What are you one of those season's greeting mother fuckers? It's Merry Christmas and Happy New Year motherfucker.  And Happy Memorial Day.  Maybe Merry Memorial Day.  

USA USA USA

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

this is all moving very fast, but in the recording (from the transcript out last night) he says something like "this totally wins my case".  what the fuck is he talking about?

For the critical thinkers who don't have the woke mind virus, the real question is what the fuck was Milley up to? 

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

this is all moving very fast, but in the recording (from the transcript out last night) he says something like "this totally wins my case".  what the fuck is he talking about?

Not a court case.  A dispute with a journalist I believe.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated