45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

47 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I knew you were a stone-cold incel loser, but now I know why.  Never arrested in Uvalde....what real man HASN'T been arrested in Uvalde county?

Someone who's never been to Uvalde County? (raises hand)

Lawyer rules: if you have the facts, pound on the facts.  If you have the law, pound on the law.  If you have neither, pound the table.  That last one is, always has been, and will remain Trump's strategy.

Shoe Banging Khrushchev GIF - Shoe Banging Khrushchev - Discover & Share  GIFs

When you really have neither, pound your shoe on the table.

And when you're out of ideas you could always throw a shoe.

George-bush-shoe GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Who Throws A Shoe?! GIF - Austin Powers Shoes Throws A Shoe - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

22 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Just switched to Fox out of morbid curiosity.  It’s The Five.  Jesse Waters, Gutfeld, Judge Jeanine and two people I don’t know.

“But Biden, and Hillary, and Hunter Biden and China!”

Also, “it’s just an indictment, not a conviction!  Indictments always look bad and then it falls apart.”

And: “This isn’t about breaking the law.  It’s about breaking Trump!  This is all politics.”

Also, apparently there are “shocking new details of a corrupt scheme” involving Biden and bribery coming up after the break.

So, basically … get ready for a whole lot of bullshit from 46% of the country. 

I listed to Fox News earlier, and they were somewhat sane. 

35 minutes ago, GenXer said:

I always store my top secret information beside the shitter. Makes for great reading material. And, it’s useful when I run out of toilet paper.

So did Walter White.

hank-finds-out.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

The amazing thing is that if he had just returned the documents once they were discovered as unaccounted for, none of this happens.  

as per usual, it’s the cover up not the crime. 

he could have given the costanza defense, returned them, and kept on keeping on.  

but he couldn’t. Because he is him. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

He could try to okey doke I'm just a dumbass congenital liar and so fucking stupid that the inferences here don't apply because I'm not a sentient human being.  But that's going to be tough without him taking the stand.

throw in an "everyone knows i don't read" and you've got arguably the best possible defense he could mount.

if i was his attorney i would try to prove dementia and senility, provide hundreds of other examples, and then would get fired.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

throw in an "everyone knows i don't read" and you've got arguably the best possible defense he could mount.

if i was his attorney i would try to prove dementia and senility, provide hundreds of other examples, and then would get fired.

If I was his attorney, I'd asked for a lot of cash up front.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

While true, I think the very best we could expect before some CR themed post hit is about - three posts?

The downside is, we will never know what Mulletfree thinks about this. 

One of GRUHorn/Mullet Free, or Donkey Cigars/Hamster Hookah is now posting as Proust Bag. 

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Hell, I am.

Pat Robertson died this week.  Trump indicted.  Nate Paul got picked up by the feds on more charges, making Paxton and his backers squirm. Ukrainians are doing their thing.  A relative is getting out of the hospital.

Fantastic week.

Gaetz and Santos shitstorms potentially heating up as well

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

36 minutes ago, speed817 said:

Just took a look over at Texags.....

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Don't care much for 45 anymore, but this is raging hypocrisy by the feds and this administration. And not a single person on the other side will stand up and say so.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy

Trump is being indicted for crimes Biden committed.

What a country…

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, tx ind said:

it has to be real, there's not another person in America that would have that bathroom

3 hours ago, yoladu said:

a chandelier in a bathroom? this pic checks out.

Yeah I can just hear Robin Leach describing it in Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. Champagne wishes and caviar dreams, indeed.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Also....anyone want to lay percentage odds on an assassination attempt of a prosecutor and/or other DOJ official "deemed responsible by MAGA" within the next year?

I say 80%.  And probably bet the over.

Once a jury has been picked, odds on actual attacks on one or more of them?  Make your predictions here.

It either happens or it doesn’t. You can’t calculate the odds after the fact. Over/under bets are on totals. So you could set the total at 2.5 prosecutors attacked and then bet over or under that number. I’d take the under because of how aggressively the DOJ has gone after Jan. 6 insurrectionists.

I’d put the odds of some of the people on the prosecutorial side getting death threats from MAGA nutjobs at 100%. That seems to happen to everyone who Trump sees as an enemy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Hell, I am.

Pat Robertson died this week.  Trump indicted.  Nate Paul got picked up by the feds on more charges, making Paxton and his backers squirm. Ukrainians are doing their thing.  A relative is getting out of the hospital.

Fantastic week.

And James Watt died too. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated