A submission for the nutjob HOF: Psycho stalker coworker edition

Goo Punch

the sad part is, with the mental illness that happens with stalkers, she legitimately has to worry once the guy is out of prison, hes not going to let 3 years in jail stop him from finding "his love"

moving to another city only partially helps, she probably needs to either change her last name, or start going by her middle name (assuming the stalker doesnt know it), because with so much stuff online now, its not tough to find someone if you know their name and birthday.... which I am guessing the stalker figured out after 3 years of sitting next to her, either through work communications, or others wishing her a happy birthday. 

4 hours ago, mdmost said:

What's his Surly handle?

The scarier part is how many guys might be out there who don't jot these things down. We are such strange, fragile little creatures. The line between sane and insane is so very small. 

About as wide as the Red River sometimes too, though.

5 hours ago, mdmost said:

What's his Surly handle?

The scarier part is how many guys might be out there who don't jot these things down. We are such strange, fragile little creatures. The line between sane and insane is so very small. 

style reminded me of grendel mixed with rocko...so, grecko.

My oldest nephews current wife had a stalker when she was 16. She was a singer/wanted to be a star and this older guy told her he could make that happen and talked her into he being her manager. Things got weird. I don't recall the details but I think he went to prison for raping her. As was mentioned above he didn't just forget his love for her because some time behind bars had passed. Nope. Dickhead stalked her for years afterward. It wasn't until a few years ago that I found out her actual name, she'd been using a pseudonym for well over a decade. In the last year or two she's made the decision to stop hiding and is again using her actual name. Scary shit.

6 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

That's a bit of an understatement.

When I was typing that out I couldn't remember exactly what she had told me about the whole thing and so that was a simple summary. Now that I think about it she and the manager guy had gone to Germany, he had booked her there either some gigs or with recording execs and once there he had taken her passport away. This was pre-cell phone days so she was in a foreign country with an obsessed older dude and no way to let anyone at home know. And that was another unfortunate tidbit, she really didn't have anyone back home to call. She was from a fractured and dysfunctional family. This manager guy may have even been her legal guardian, not sure about that. It got ugly? That might be a better way to put it.

This guy may be added as well.  While the OP nutjob went 3 years sitting next to his target.... this fucker got so pissed that he took 2 days, 3 flights, a greyhound bus and then hitchiked/ walked the last miles of his 8,500 miles journey to either kidnap or kill a girl who stopped talking to him on the internet a few months earlier. 

Insert "Internet, Serious Business"  icon here

Mom stopped Captain Crazy as he broke into the girls home with a well placed gunshot to the neck.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44617074

A New Zealand man flew to the US state of Virginia and was shot after trying to break into the home of a teenage girl whom he met online, police say.

Troy George Skinner, 25, was shot in the neck by the girl's mother after smashing his way through a glass door.

Goochland County Sheriff James Agnew said the man was also armed with a knife, duct tape and pepper spray.

He travelled over 8,500 miles (13,500km) after the girl stopped speaking to him online, police say.

"This was not random, not spontaneous, this was something very planned," Sheriff Agnew said on Monday, describing Mr Skinner's two days of travel.

"It's a new world," he added.

Police say the man had taken three flights and a bus, and had from Auckland, New Zealand, to the suburbs of Richmond, Virginia.

"He was not invited here, he was not expected here, he had been told in the past that the daughter no longer wished to communicate with him," Sheriff Agnew said, adding that the two had met through Discord, an app that allows video-gamers to speak to each other online.

The incident occurred on Friday in the Holland Hills neighbourhood while the mother and her two teenage girls - aged 14 and 18 - were painting inside the house.

He knocked on the door, but the mother - whom police did not identify - chose not to answer, telling investigators she was not in the habit of answering the door during the day.

After seeing the mother inside, he yelled that he had hitchhiked 30 miles to the house and needed help.

He then attempted to enter the home, and eventually "he got a brick and attempted to break that door down," the sheriff said, adding that he "attempted to violently get inside her house".

The mother warned Mr Skinner that she had a gun, and waited until he had reached his arm past the broken glass to attempt to unlatch the door before she fired two shots.

"All I can say is the manner in which he attempted to enter that home in the face of a firearm pointed at him and the implements we recovered from him - the only inference is that he had very bad intent," Sheriff Agnew said.

Mr Skinner was shot once in the neck and fled to a nearby yard where he collapsed.

Police found him with a knife, pepper spray, tape and his plane ticket from New Zealand in his pocket.

They say he had planned to return to New Zealand on 30 June.

9 minutes ago, Jimbaround said:

Ummm, pics?  What the hell?  I need to know if I should be outraged or not and it helps a lot if I know how hot this chick is.

so uh, the issue is there is a 50/50 chance the girl is 14 years old.... so uh, they are kinda keeping quiet on which daughter he was trying to make into a suit, and more importantly, keeping her pics out the paper.

2 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

so uh, the issue is there is a 50/50 chance the girl is 14 years old.... so uh, they are kinda keeping quiet on which daughter he was trying to make into a suit, and more importantly, keeping her pics out the paper.

Since he brought it up I was interested as well but not the New Zealand guy story the coworker in the OP story.