Welcome our official cannabis sponsor Rogue Shop

immamac

1 hour ago, TotallyLegit said:

I can confirm that delta 8 deserves much of the credit for many of my high quality posts that y'all love so much. Seriously, delta 8 has helped me with my anxiety and PTSD, and it has helped me to better understand myself. Thank you for what you do, and thank you for being a Longhorn.

It keeps me from ripping the head off incompetent asshats at work.

2 hours ago, TotallyLegit said:

I can confirm that delta 8 deserves much of the credit for many of my high quality posts that y'all love so much. Seriously, delta 8 has helped me with my anxiety and PTSD, and it has helped me to better understand myself. Thank you for what you do, and thank you for being a Longhorn.

Thanks so much for the kind words 🤘🏽

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

BTW, can you direct me to something that discusses the differences (in effect) between D8, D9, THC0, etc?  TIA.

We do have blogs but in short

Delta 9 is great for social outings and is great for beginners because legally we can’t stuff a ton of THC in there.

Delta 8 is very sedative and best for pain and sleep due to the amount of THC we can legal out in there. Also great for some who get a little paranoid. 

HHC Euphoric effects but also can be quit strong especially the 125 mg HHC/CBN gummies.  

THCO = Trash don’t touch it 

D 10 = More expensive trash don’t touch it

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

OK, I  haven't even smoked in over 40 years so I'm loaded with questions. How is this legal? Can it, or how is it mailed or shipped? Never would have considered any of these options until I read "fall asleep/stay asleep". I've had sleep problems for 3 or 4 years. I'm currently taking 10mg melatonin but always wake up in 2 hours. Any information would be GREATLY appreciated. 

10 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

This seems like a setup

Reported.

Jokes aside, here is my personal XP with the real deal THC edibles and what is legally available in the fascist state of Texas.

I cut my 25 mg THC Colorado gummies in half when I want to go into a 12 hour coma.

15 mg delta 9 makes me goofier than usual and I can function In public.

Shit even 5 mg of cbd kills any desire I have to drink.

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

OK, I  haven't even smoked in over 40 years so I'm loaded with questions. How is this legal? Can it, or how is it mailed or shipped? Never would have considered any of these options until I read "fall asleep/stay asleep". I've had sleep problems for 3 or 4 years. I'm currently taking 10mg melatonin but always wake up in 2 hours. Any information would be GREATLY appreciated. 

Delta 8 has improved my sleep tremendously.

• Hook 'Em 4

15 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

May have to break down and give it a try after I get further educated.  Tired of sleeping 2 hours and tossing and turning for 4 hours.

I used indica from California before Delta 8 was legal in Texas. For some reason the delta 8 is more effective as a sleep aid for me. 

22 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

4-6 weeks typically. I have a method to cheat it.

Holy shit that is a long time. I was thinking more along the lines of having some at the beginning of a vacation and being fine when I got back. 

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

It's amazing, and I cannot believe it's legal in Texas.  I was diagnosed with depression about 20 years ago and have had back problems (degenerative discs) for the last 30 years, so I've had about every depression drug and pain killer on the market.  D8 works better than anything I've ever taken.   Shit, I even quit drinking cold turkey last fall.  

And yeah, I sleep great EVERY night now.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

Holy shit that is a long time. I was thinking more along the lines of having some at the beginning of a vacation and being fine when I got back. 

thc is stored in the fat cells. Why it takes so long. If you have low body fat and run a lot then it takes less time.

To cheat a test carbo load the night before so your body stops burning fat. @MrRogue may have such Carbo loads available. 

When you wake up eat bread , popcorn, carb the fuck out and drink a fuck ton of water.

It worked for me over the course of 4 years of being tested.

Edited by MissingInAction
Cbd not fat
  • Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

thc is stored in the fat cells. Why it takes so long. If you have low body fat and run a lot then it takes less time.

To cheat a test carbo load the night before so your body stops burning fat. @MrRogue may have such Carbo loads available. 

When you wake up eat bread , popcorn, carb the fuck out and drink a fuck ton of water.

It worked for me over the course of 4 years of being tested.

Unfortunately my tests are random every 3 months.  Guess i could just eat the shit out of some lucky charms every morning and get really fat 😃

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Tired of sleeping 2 hours and tossing and turning for 4 hours.

Don't eat dinner, do some kind of cardio in the evening, take melatonin, smoke a left-handed cigarette, sleep like a baby.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Maybe because it's less psychoactive? 

D8 is less psychoactive , but has Generally much higher doses than anything you can get in a legal rec state. Our 125 mg D8 gummies and D8 250 mg gummies are WAYyyyyy more psychoactive than any gummy I’ve ever tried. It’s just a more stable compound than Delta 9. 

6 hours ago, UT_OB1 said:

How long will you fail a urine test after eating edibles?

I’ve personally done a ton of testing. I buy from Amazon the 100 pack of THC tests and test every day after I’ve consumed edibles three days in a row and by day 14 it has always been out of my system. I’d get some tests, and do some testing with one edible and see how long it takes to get out of your system. Then do more testing once you have the timing you want to pass the test. 

Edited by MrRogue

12 minutes ago, MrRogue said:

D8 is less psychoactive , but has Generally much higher doses than anything you can get in a legal rec state. Our 125 mg D8 gummies and D8 250 mg gummies are WAYyyyyy more psychoactive than any gummy I’ve ever tried. It’s just a more stable compound than Delta 9. 

Well... I could eat 10 of my 12.5 mg D9s and trip my fucking balls off for a couple days. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

All highly dose dependent ime. Go big and you can go for a walk inside with I and I.  Microdosing just takes the edge off. None of it particularly sleep inducing unless there is a cbd or cdn kicker. 

The stuff I get has the CBD kicker. I never use a whole dose. 

34 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

@MrRogue Can you learn us on the extraction process to produce texas legal d8, d9, thco, hhc, etc?  

Our Delta 8 is converted using heat , pressure and citric acid. HHC is is made from our Delta 8 then infused with Hydrogen. THC O is an acetate and in my opinion is trash so I don’t touch it. Lastly D9 is extracted using CO 2 from Hemp Mother Liquid, and some comes from CO 2 strait from Cali , not saying mine is 😉

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Rogue Shop CBD & THC 420 special discount code inside (30 percent off) 🤘🏽
  • immamac pinned, featured, unpinned and unfeatured this topic