Welcome our official cannabis sponsor Rogue Shop

immamac

Dude...weed...

Dude+Where's+My+Car+5.jpg

Hopefully the next sponsorship is someone specializing in those little trackers you can attach to your keychains ;-)

I wish they would legalize the devil's lettuce here in Texas though, get some of the drunk drivers around here in Galveston something safer to do. We had like 6 kids killed by drunk drivers last year.

• Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, MrRogue said:

Yes sir absolutely, we are licensed in Texas and the USDA but manufacture in Wisconsin. A good portion our our clients are in Texas. 

I'm going to try to order through your site but have read that age verification may be a problem.  Hopefully I can get it to go through since I do not have access to a desktop. 

If I remember correctly,  it was the D8 that you recommended for sleep problems?

52 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Well order placed and eagerly waiting delivery.

Also would like to commend Mr. and Mrs. Rogue on their excellent customer service. As I  had mentioned earlier,  I haven't used ANYTHING in the way of weed in over 40 years and of course am completely ignorant as to all of the things going on now. Gummies, vapes, CBD's, all those things are Greek to me.

Sharmaine immediately responded to my chat request and completely answered all of my questions and concerns, as well as bringing up things I had not even thought of.

I really hope this helps my anxiety and sleep issues as I would love to continue doing business with these good folks. At this point, very highly recommended. 

(If it turns out this isn't legal and I wind up doing life in prison, I'm coming after you when I get out Immamac!)

I wouldn't go to Russia with a suitcase full of Delta 8, but I would definitely head to Big Bend with that suitcase.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Well order placed and eagerly waiting delivery.

Also would like to commend Mr. and Mrs. Rogue on their excellent customer service. As I  had mentioned earlier,  I haven't used ANYTHING in the way of weed in over 40 years and of course am completely ignorant as to all of the things going on now. Gummies, vapes, CBD's, all those things are Greek to me.

Sharmaine immediately responded to my chat request and completely answered all of my questions and concerns, as well as bringing up things I had not even thought of.

I really hope this helps my anxiety and sleep issues as I would love to continue doing business with these good folks. At this point, very highly recommended. 

(If it turns out this isn't legal and I wind up doing life in prison, I'm coming after you when I get out Immamac!)

From somebody who did morning bong rips most of my life, I'd recommend going easy on edibles or avoiding them all together. Google 11-hydroxy-THC. Your liver makes it from edibles. Since everyone's liver behaves differently, it's hard to nail down what edibles will do for ya. 

Just burn the flower brah 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Can Mr. Rogue magically make the O&G industry unfuck itself when it comes to testing jobs that not A. In the field, and B. Non-DOT?

let me know. 

You trying to hit that prestack depth migration facies simulation?

12 hours ago, Zeus said:

From somebody who did morning bong rips most of my life, I'd recommend going easy on edibles or avoiding them all together. Google 11-hydroxy-THC. Your liver makes it from edibles. Since everyone's liver behaves differently, it's hard to nail down what edibles will do for ya. 

Is that from Jenny McCarthy's Facebook page? 

16 hours ago, Zeus said:

Are there any actual scientific studies to back this up, or is this just fear?

22 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Not going to dox myself. However, it is for an oil company. Not a major.

They would rather I be an alcoholic or addicted to painkillers than take some THC to help with my bulging disc and get a full night’s sleep.

MJ over Alcohol... all day long. Alcohol is delicious but depression fuel that kills your joints and drive.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Droopy said:

MJ over Alcohol... all day long. Alcohol is delicious but depression fuel that kills your joints and drive.

Damn right, I quit alcohol cold Turkey the day I found cannabis 4 years ago. 

44 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

They would rather I be an alcoholic or addicted to painkillers than take some THC to help with my bulging disc and get a full night’s sleep.

What do you do? 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Cannabis users have been dropping dead like flies over the years didn’t you know? The real question is what pharma company posted the article he read 😂

• Haha 2

I don't have a dog in this fight but will say that as a whole cannabis, regardless of the form affects everyone differently. The goal is to find the terpenes, and cannabinoids within a strain(s) that work for you and your ailments. Happy smoking
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MrRogue said:

Cannabis users have been dropping dead like flies over the years didn’t you know? The real question is what pharma company posted the article he read 😂

Just google it like I said - there's tons of articles about it, it's pretty well known....

https://potguide.com/blog/article/11-hydroxy-thc/

Like I said, when you eat weed, your intestines then liver processes THC, turns it into a different form which is more potent. It also takes a while, so most people (who haven't smoked in 40 years like the guy I replied to) would just take a little more and a little more, waiting for it to hit. Then it hits too hard and people freak out. I've seen it quite a bit. I've had a friend call an ambulance because they think they are dying just like that silly phone call from the dumb cop and his wife who ate some weed. 

Think of your brain’s cannabinoid (CB1) receptors as a keyhole and THC as the key. The delta-9 THC molecule is more of a lock-pick. It fits inside the receptor, and is able to push up enough tumblers to jimmy open the lock. While this opens some doors, it is far less efficient and thus a lot of doors remain closed. 11-hydroxy THC on the other hand is like a machine-cut key. Because it fits the keyhole, it slides right in, turns the tumblers, and opens the door with ease.

When your body has spent more time breaking down the larger delta-9 THC molecules into smaller 11-hydroxy THC molecules, that means a lot of keys opening a lot of doors all at once. Behind those doors are neurotransmitters like dopamine, which can now roam freely. If you take the right amount of edibles, those neurotransmitters can be welcome guests coming to your party. If you take too much, those can become unwelcome guests who are coming to party all night.

3 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I hear you brother,  same war here.

• Like 1

A couple things I’d like to add about how these legal edibles affect everyone differently. Empty stomach versus after eating can affect how fast they kick in and how hard. I can take a delta 8 at night and not even notice for hours before I fall asleep and I can take the same amount in the morning before breakfast and go through hours of up and down waves of feeling high. The delta 8 gummies in low to moderate doses can also be taken towards the end of a of night drinking and make a hangover way less severe, but also sometimes make the next morning a high experience even though it’s been 8 hours or more since ingesting. Delta 8 is usually more like a mj light feel but can ramp up quickly when you go above 25mg in my experience, others i know report lower and higher thresholds as mentioned above. Delta 9 hemp derived legal shit is more consistent in the high experience regardless, but still can fluctuate based on food in your stomach. 

/Just my two cents

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Covri said:

A couple things I’d like to add about how these legal edibles affect everyone differently. Empty stomach versus after eating can affect how fast they kick in and how hard. I can take a delta 8 at night and not even notice for hours before I fall asleep and I can take the same amount in the morning before breakfast and go through hours of up and down waves of feeling high. The delta 8 gummies in low to moderate doses can also be taken towards the end of a of night drinking and make a hangover way less severe, but also sometimes make the next morning a high experience even though it’s been 8 hours or more since ingesting. Delta 8 is usually more like a mj light feel but can ramp up quickly when you go above 25mg in my experience, others i know report lower and higher thresholds as mentioned above. Delta 9 hemp derived legal shit is more consistent in the high experience regardless, but still can fluctuate based on food in your stomach. 

/Just my two cents

Yeah I do D9 and the high can definitely ramp back up after you eat.

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't like edibles because they are unpredictable and make me feel groggy the next morning like if I took NyQuil the night before. Or sometimes I wake up still feeling the effects. 

About 6 years ago I found this and have used the same 1 about 3-4 times a month since. It's a tank and lasts forever. All you need is a torch lighter and a little dry herb to put in the chamber. Since you only heat it to the point of vapor you don't actually burn the plant. I can't stand the feeling of smoking but this feels like nothing when done right. 

https://www.dynavap.com/products/the-2021-m

Bonus when you've vaped it a time or two you can then collect and injest the already vaped herb and get another milder form of edible high off of it.

If you do try the gummies and find yourself in the state of taken too much just be mentally prepared before hand that you need to ride it out. Don't call the cops, don't react to the panic you will feel. Because you may feel like you're about to die. It happened to me when I ate two pieces of an edible for the first time in 2015. Much better to take too little and have a dud evening where you feel nothing than to go into panic attack overdrive and white knuckle it for a couple hours until it starts to come down. 

On 4/10/2023 at 6:43 PM, Zeus said:

A handful of painkillers containing acetominaphen followed by a beer chaser does wonders for your liver.

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/9/2023 at 10:40 AM, Firemans4Horn said:

where are you getting your cannabis? its a simple question. where are you getting your cannabis in this world? cannabis is becoming more and more and more of a factor in in everybody's world. everybody's world. id like to direct you to a new client we have on this station named Rogue Shop. Rogue Shop is an absolutely fantastic way of getting your cannabis in this world. Rogue Shop allows you to choose the company you want. choose the company you want to deliver your cannabis. Rogue Shop gives you fantastic choices in the cannabis area and it’s up to you to simply look at the choices and determine which one is best for you. Rogue Shop will hear a lot more about in the coming days on our station. Rogue Shop is a way to save you money. Rogue Shop is the way of the future enabling you to choose the cannabis source you want. the one that works best for you. the one that saves the most cannabis money. Rogue Shop

Holy Fucking Shit. Beautiful. All the rep. Lol. 

Product ordered on Monday night, showed up on my doorstep Thursday.  Tried one of them HHC edibles last night....

Borat Very Nice GIFs | Tenor

Also just met up with one of my buddies for lunch, and apparently we have a new guy joining our regular poker game that has a brother in Maine who owns a dispensary. I guess he has shit Fedexed here all the time, and can get weed for $100/oz and regular edibles cheap as shit. Fucking idiotic that I have to go through the effort of buying bootlegged weed rather than just buying it here in Texas, but its getting easier all the time. Those fucksticks in the state leg. need to stop beating off to Jesus and get us our f'n weed. 

• Hook 'Em 2

@MrRogue You got any insight on this bill that got floated in the Texas legislature trying to mess up a perfectly good thing with the hemp law?  I think it's sitting in the Ag committee at the moment.  I know it has veteran's groups pushing back against it but . . .

58 minutes ago, dcbc said:

@MrRogue You got any insight on this bill that got floated in the Texas legislature trying to mess up a perfectly good thing with the hemp law?  I think it's sitting in the Ag committee at the moment.  I know it has veteran's groups pushing back against it but . . .

Oh great, I finally find something that might help me and some douchebag wants to shit on the table.

On 4/9/2023 at 1:17 PM, Laxtonto said:

Dude… such a great idea for a companion website front…. Stand up a website and llc and just sell the same product with great Aggie-centric names…

Old Sarge - stress relaxer for those who suffer from PTSD.

Reville Gold - need I say more

Squeze Ultimate - great for when you need a little more in times of exertion

TSip balm - for those times of social anxiety when your richer wealthier better looking tsip in laws come to visit

Meat Judging Delux - Great to enhance concentration when at a competition or just working the glory holes on campus

You forgot “JizzJar” TM

“Every product we make thrown in the same jar and then blended in a Ninja blender to hide the sound of Aggy crying. “

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, dcbc said:

I’ve seen that they may ban candy, that would really suck. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Rogue Shop CBD & THC 420 special discount code inside (30 percent off) 🤘🏽
  • immamac pinned, featured, unpinned and unfeatured this topic