Welcome our official cannabis sponsor Rogue Shop

immamac

On 4/24/2023 at 10:36 AM, campcrunk said:

Thanks so much for for the quick response. It's actually for my wife. She's a daily user - but she only uses it at bedtime to help with insomnia. Here's kind of the issue though: although they do help her, a lot of the brands she's tried in the past give her terrible anxiety before she falls asleep and some don't help that well. What we're looking for is for something to just help her sleep as quickly as possible with minimal hassle or anxiety. Any help would be really, really appreciated. Thanks again!

I’d try the Delta 8 50 mg gummies, start with a half and adjust dosing from there. I never get anxiety with Delta 8 only D9 sometimes if I take too much. She will love the Delta 8 , she will sleep through the night and sleep well. DM if you need any other help. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, MrRogue said:

I’d try the Delta 8 50 mg gummies, start with a half and adjust dosing from there. I never get anxiety with Delta 8 only D9 sometimes if I take too much. She will love the Delta 8 , she will sleep through the night and sleep well. DM if you need any other help. 

^^^this right here^^^

• Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, MrRogue said:

Thanks so much again for all the help! I'm on my way out the door for a very early anniversary date night and hotel stay downtown but I've bookmarked the post and will make an order shortly. Thank you again - my wife and I really, really appreciate it and it's alway great to support another Horn - especially one that isn't one of the seemingly 95% of posters that's yet another filthy lawyer infesting this place, myself included (kidding - sort of). 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, MrRogue said:

Order placed - plus some CBD bones for my poor 4 year old puppy with severe immume mediated polyarthritis. Thanks so much - and, as always, a pleasure to do business with a fellow Horn!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

^^^this right here^^^

9 hours ago, Sabalo said:

Sounds like you're getting some sleep now Shooter.

9 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Yes sir!!!

Full disclosure, since I was laid off last March my life has become a stress ball waiting to explode.  The wife is totally freaked that I'm not working,  "you can't drink whiskey or smoke cigarettes,  we'll go broke aaahhghgaghh.

Despite the fact we have more money in the bank now than we did when I got "laid off".

Used to go several nights a week with no sleep. Now despite all the BS, I'm sleeping and more rested than I have been in years.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

On 4/29/2023 at 5:40 PM, SHOOTER12 said:

Full disclosure, since I was laid off last March my life has become a stress ball waiting to explode.  The wife is totally freaked that I'm not working,  "you can't drink whiskey or smoke cigarettes,  we'll go broke aaahhghgaghh.

Despite the fact we have more money in the bank now than we did when I got "laid off".

Used to go several nights a week with no sleep. Now despite all the BS, I'm sleeping and more rested than I have been in years.

Happy to hear you are sleeping, but sad for you being laid off, that must be tough. Hang in there and hustle back, there is nothing like a lion with his back to the wall. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 4/21/2023 at 10:16 AM, 4th&Five said:

Took a full D9 Nerds gummy the other night for a show and had a great time.  The taste is great too, which isn't always the case.

The Delta8's have a great flavor also. Regardless of the flavor, they all seem to have a nice chocolatey  "finish" to them.

Edited by SHOOTER12

On 4/20/2023 at 11:25 AM, High Plains Drifter said:

So, i have a 9 hour plane trip in a month.

I hate flying, more because I am tall and skinny and just can't get comfortable in those horrible chairs. Ass starts to hurt, legs get twitchy, plus I hate being crammed close to people I don't know (I think I'm slightly claustrophobic when around lots of people in cramped spaces, like airplanes), so I get a little edgy on long flights.

Would or which of these products help that?

anybody?

Anything with some THC micro dosed would help you greatly. Or you could try a broad spectrum gummy or tincture if you don’t want any THC. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/18/2023 at 6:46 PM, GreenspointTexas said:

Oh no, I use edibles 4-5 times a week. I totally love your business and plan on ordering soon.

All I was saying is that I cant believe people will still willingly fuck up their lungs with smoking/vaping. Especially when there are tinctures, edibles, drinkables, etc

Tinctures can be microdosed and have such a quick onset that theres no need to inhale shit

I agree , but people do like the art of smoking especially cannabis. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 4/18/2023 at 5:53 PM, SHOOTER12 said:

Will, glerbl, abluckt vrechen dupey, herp derp.

Srsly, tried the Delta 8 before bedtime as advised, and began to feel effects in a little over an hour, at two hours and fifteen minutes hit the sack. I did sleep better, i.e. less waking up and for much shorter periods. When I woke up this morning I was still buzzed for a couple hours, but no big deal. I took 1/3 as Shar advised. This however is where it gets "iffy". I may have taken more than 1/3. It's difficult to judge/cut the product into 3rds when it's shaped like a 4 sided pyramid.  Squares, rectangular or even a 3 sided pyramid would be better. I will try 1/4 tonight since last night was pretty strong for me.

Will keep you posted. 

What time did you take the edible and what time did you have to wake up? 

13 minutes ago, MrRogue said:

I'm taking it about 2-2 1/2 hours before I go to bed. Time to get up? lol, whenever I decide to. 

Finishing up my first order(somewhat used to it now), I'm taking a 50mg and it seems to be working out well now.  Had to experiment with dosing a timing a little to get what works best for me.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I'm taking it about 2-2 1/2 hours before I go to bed. Time to get up? lol, whenever I decide to. 

Finishing up my first order(somewhat used to it now), I'm taking a 50mg and it seems to be working out well now.  Had to experiment with dosing a timing a little to get what works best for me.

I only ask timing because this can stay in your system 5-8 hours. So if you are going to bed at 12 and waking up at 7 you will still be high . 

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, MrRogue said:

I only ask timing because this can stay in your system 5-8 hours. So if you are going to bed at 12 and waking up at 7 you will still be high .

If I've still got a buzz, I just go back to  bed. Typically go to sleep around 8 and get up anywhere from 6 to 9 in the morning. 

On 5/2/2023 at 7:12 PM, MrRogue said:

Happy to hear you are sleeping, but sad for you being laid off, that must be tough. Hang in there and hustle back, there is nothing like a lion with his back to the wall. 

Meh, maybe.  I'm beginning to think that the layoff was meant to be and will probably add a few years to my lifespan if I can get the situation leveled out at home.

8 hours ago, UnivTex34 said:

So uh @MrRogue, when can we expect some nerd restocks? My first order is nearly finished, and those things rock.

5 hours ago, MrRogue said:

Anything with some THC micro dosed would help you greatly. Or you could try a broad spectrum gummy or tincture if you don’t want any THC. 

We ship to Bama, spend over 100 and shipping is free. 

I agree , but people do like the art of smoking especially cannabis. 

Any answer here. I need to place an order in the next day or 2. I’ll buy the regular D9 if I have to, but prefer the the nerds variety.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2023 at 4:15 PM, Sabalo said:

Bump

A few reasons: 

one: you cannot smoke it because it can cause you major lung harm as it’s an acetate just like Vitamin E.

two:  it’s completely synthetic and not derived from any cannabis plant. 

three: it’s inconsistent 

four: it’s completely illegal and deemed a schedule one by the DEA 

in conclusion it’s just a non necessary synthetic cannabinoid and the lab who invented it was the first lab to stop selling it because of their findings through just 6 months of testing. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2023 at 8:31 PM, MrRogue said:

Thanks again - the product we ordered is working great and she's sleeping much better. We'll definitely be ordering more pretty soon. Thanks again for the great advice and fantasti service! Plus, we're just always happy to do business with other Horns!

• Hook 'Em 2