Dominique's Sweater Tonight

DaysOff

Throwback pic of Lauren Freeman KPRC2 as she retired this month after nearly 20years in Houston market

Also a reminder of when they held an online voting contest to see which anchor would be slimed on TV live. She wanted no part of it but since they didn't protect their voting process back then I was able to create a voting bot that ensured her victory by a large margin over Jennifer Reyna in the final hours of voting....small things in life

• Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 11:18 AM, Lat22 said:

I hope they enjoyed each other. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11503963/T-J-Holmes-Amy-Robach-taken-air-affair-revealed.html

Edited by cabowabo

2 hours ago, cabowabo said:

ABC News' President Kim Godwin made the announcement during an internal call Monday morning, calling the romance a distraction. 

'I want to say that while that relationship is not a violation of company policy, I have really taken the last few days to think about and work through what I think is best for the ABC News organization,' Godwin said.

"Hey guys - while this relationship isn't a violation of company policy, and our ratings for GMA are through the roof right now because of it, I've decided we probably need to take these two morning show 'journalists' off the air."

TV networks are so fucking stupid.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...