Dominique's Sweater Tonight

DaysOff

On 11/17/2022 at 10:01 AM, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Throwback pic of Lauren Freeman KPRC2 as she retired this month after nearly 20years in Houston market

Also a reminder of when they held an online voting contest to see which anchor would be slimed on TV live. She wanted no part of it but since they didn't protect their voting process back then I was able to create a voting bot that ensured her victory by a large margin over Jennifer Reyna in the final hours of voting....small things in life

Lauren and my wife are friends.  Pretty sure she retired because she has 5 kids and is busy with them.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GoPokes83 said:

I sat right by Jennifer Reyna at an Astros game. Cute girl but when you see her IRL there’s something a little weird about her face. Don’t know if it’s her cheeks or what but I was kind of disappointed. Would still bang and have the date tattooed on my forehead!

"There's always a but in the end." ~ Surly creed

• 2 weeks later...

a12e5022304611fa6a80c8faf070586f.jpg
My kid was going on about how beautiful Caroline Collins from Fox26 Houston looks. Don’t know what it is about her, maybe she reminds me of someone from my past that was an asshole to me or something, but she annoys the shit out of me for some reason. Tons of bikini pics online if you’re inclined.

• Like 2

661ca4f6c0cccff198fddc4b601e2561.jpg
Thick ladies aren’t my thing, but Fox 26’s Lena Maria Aranago is really popular. I was surprised the most popular station in the 4th largest city in the US didn’t hire a Playboy caliber meteorologist like the Spanish stations seem to find, but what do I know?

• Drool 1

7 hours ago, GoPokes83 said:

661ca4f6c0cccff198fddc4b601e2561.jpg
Thick ladies aren’t my thing, but Fox 26’s Lena Maria Aranago is really popular. I was surprised the most popular station in the 4th largest city in the US didn’t hire a Playboy caliber meteorologist like the Spanish stations seem to find, but what do I know?

Her and Elita Loresca have perfect leverage to put up big squat numbers . Elita could out-bench her because the bar is only traveling a couple inches. Both would struggle in the deadlift though 

#HoustonWeatherGirlsPowerliftingScoutingReport

Tx1y_EmqCAX5GI9MEnQFekrppVGWZ0P5nB1nbfq_Dh4.jpeg

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...