Dominique's Sweater Tonight

DaysOff

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 6:06 AM, Jersey Man10 said:

Good, she would make my dick look quadruple it’s size.

I've been there and done that before. Bottoming out 3/4ths of the way down your shaft isn't as much fun as it sounds. It's a better experience for both of she can get it all in and grind on your pubic bone.

just sayin

Isn’t this the D Sachse thread? She’s getting a divorce, so all you old guys with money have your shot.

https://mikemcguff.blogspot.com/2022/01/dominique-sachse-talks-relationship-live-changes.html

Dominique Sachse says in a new YouTube video that she and husband Nick Florescu are getting a divorce.

"Nick and I are getting a divorce," Sachse said in the video. "While on one level, some marriages may look storybook in nature, one never knows what's going on inside somebody's home. Let alone their marriage. And you know, I think out of respect to the judicial process, I believe any further discussion in the court of public opinion just simply isn't right."

"And you know, I have genuinely appreciated the collective concern and response and you know it's all I feel comfortable saying about the matter right now, but I do want you to know that I appreciate your support," Sachse added. "I appreciate your love, and I appreciate you being with me. You know, I'm not the only one out there who is going through something like this."

Many readers have been asking me about the status of Sachse and Florescu's marriage based on what they were seeing on social media, but I did not have any information to offer.

Now Sachse sets the record straight and even shows us her new home.

Florescu and Sachse got engaged in Rome in 2011 and were married in 2012 at the River Oaks home of John and Becca Cason Thrash. Lakewood Church Pastor Joel Osteen performed the wedding ceremony.

Readers of a Houston media blog will be interested to know that Sachse reveals in the video she is not planning on returning to TV news.

You can watch the other 80 something answers Sachse provides in the above video.

For those living under a rock, Sachse announced she was leaving KPRC 2 in September 2021 and officially signed off in October of the same year.

Sachse's book "Life Makeover: Embrace the Bold, Beautiful, and Blessed You" will be released April 5, 2022.

9 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Isn’t this the D Sachse thread? She’s getting a divorce, so all you old guys with money have your shot.

https://mikemcguff.blogspot.com/2022/01/dominique-sachse-talks-relationship-live-changes.html

Dominique Sachse says in a new YouTube video that she and husband Nick Florescu are getting a divorce.

"Nick and I are getting a divorce," Sachse said in the video. "While on one level, some marriages may look storybook in nature, one never knows what's going on inside somebody's home. Let alone their marriage. And you know, I think out of respect to the judicial process, I believe any further discussion in the court of public opinion just simply isn't right."

"And you know, I have genuinely appreciated the collective concern and response and you know it's all I feel comfortable saying about the matter right now, but I do want you to know that I appreciate your support," Sachse added. "I appreciate your love, and I appreciate you being with me. You know, I'm not the only one out there who is going through something like this."

Many readers have been asking me about the status of Sachse and Florescu's marriage based on what they were seeing on social media, but I did not have any information to offer.

Now Sachse sets the record straight and even shows us her new home.

Florescu and Sachse got engaged in Rome in 2011 and were married in 2012 at the River Oaks home of John and Becca Cason Thrash. Lakewood Church Pastor Joel Osteen performed the wedding ceremony.

Readers of a Houston media blog will be interested to know that Sachse reveals in the video she is not planning on returning to TV news.

You can watch the other 80 something answers Sachse provides in the above video.

For those living under a rock, Sachse announced she was leaving KPRC 2 in September 2021 and officially signed off in October of the same year.

Sachse's book "Life Makeover: Embrace the Bold, Beautiful, and Blessed You" will be released April 5, 2022.

So he caught her boning the pool boy, or she caught him boning the pool boy 

(TL:DW)