Adulterous Marcelo The Ragdoll reconciles with wife, expecting second child.

smuggs

Big mistake cheating on Meirivone but hey - let la maniquí without sin cast the first stone. For the sake of little Marcelinho and his unborn sister thank god these two have stitched things up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11968371/The-ups-downs-married-rag-doll.html

Spoiler

After a cheating scandal and a kidnapping attempt, happy days are here again for a human-rag doll hybrid family in Brazil, who have announced they are 'expecting' their second child. Meirivone Rocha Moraes, 37, posts TikTok videos of her milestones with her husband Marcelo and their rag doll son Marcelinho - but her videos show that her unusual family are just like the rest of us in many ways. As well as announcing the big events in her life, the 'mother' also uses her videos to show the mundanity of their every day routine including looking after the 'baby' and the daily commute to work. And, like many families, Marcelo spends his days working hard to support his wife and child, carrying out gruelling tasks on a building site to provide for them.

The 'parents' often sit down for Q&A sessions with their followers on TikTok to speak about their family life, including the fact they do not send Marcelinho to school. In recent videos shared by Meirivone, she showed how her rag doll husband gets ready to head to the building site for a long day of work, commuting by scooter. In the video, he explains that his routine of hard work is down to the fact the couple have another baby on the way. As Marcelo sat on the back of the shiny red scooter, his doting wife packed up the vehicle with everything he will need for a day on the site, including a broom. Once the scooter was packed and Marcelo was comfortably in the back seat, Meirivone hopped on the front, put her husband's arms around her waist, and started the engine to drive him to work.

Another clip shows Marcelo on the building site where he appears to be in charge of moving sand and materials around, and oversees the mixing of cement. Although he appears to be a little less useful than his human colleagues, he takes on plenty of tasks in what looks like back-breaking work. When he isn't at work, Marcelo spends the day catching up with events with his wife over lunch in a cafe. The pair have been filmed sharing a meal and a fizzy drink while Meirivone chats to her husband and keeps him up to date with things.

As for their eldest son, Marcelinho, who has recently been safely returned to his family following a 'kidnapping', he has settled back into his normal routine fairly quickly. In a video describing her morning routine with her 'son', Meirivone revealed she wakes up early with Marcelinho - but Marcelo struggles to get out of bed at the same time, and she often has to force him awake. Once the family members are all up, they have breakfast together, with Meirivone feeding Marcelinho at the table at the same time. This week, Meirivone announced they are getting ready to welcome another 'child' into the family, revealing her positive pregnancy test to the world on TikTok. 'I'm very happy because I'm pregnant with Marcelo again,' Meirivone said. 'This time we're going to have a girl. 'We really wanted to get pregnant again, Marcelo kept asking when we're going to get another baby, and I said one day. 'There were a couple times I felt nauseous, so I would take a test, but they were negative. 'However, I recently started to get nauseous again, so bought a test from the local pharmacy and it was positive! We are so happy. We would love to have a little princess. We already have a boy, but if the baby turns out to be one too, we will love them just the same. Having gone through relationship troubles in the past, the couple are hoping having another baby will strengthen their marital bond.

Last year, Meirivone revealed she had caught Marcelo cheating on her, and she has since struggled to trust her husband again. She said: 'Since finding out that he cheated on me, we have been very distant. 'We still live in the same house but it isn't the same. But now, because of the baby, things are different. 'Marcelo has been much more affectionate with me and I believe that this will improve our relationship. This new baby will save our marriage.' Meirivone met her lover after complaining to her mum about being single and having nobody to dance with. Her mother then created Marcelo the ragdoll and it was love at first sight, as the pair enjoyed a whirlwind romance.

69789115-11968371-image-a-142_1681392994

69789155-11968371-image-m-145_1681393102

69789367-11968371-image-a-148_1681393266

69789375-11968371-image-a-146_1681393191