San Antonio Spurs 2023 Offseason - Voodoo Dolls and Ping Pong Balls

Mitch Cumsteen

1 minute ago, gofuckyourself said:

I don't know what jobu doll shit Pop and the Spurs have cooking but damn they kinda have this lottery thing figured out.

Be interesting what they do with the roster.

il_794xN.3921920993_qn1k.thumb.jpg.6e579f4af70a35448bee48b230c53b15.jpg

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

No need for mental gymnastics on a criminal either

1 minute ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

This franchise is so fucking lucky. It’s one thing to win the lottery three times. It’s entirely another to win it three times and each time there’s a no brainer generational prospect waiting for you. Holy shit. Go spurs go. 

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

This franchise is so fucking lucky. It’s one thing to win the lottery three times. It’s entirely another to win it three times and each time there’s a no brainer generational prospect waiting for you. Holy shit. Go spurs go. 

Having both the Admiral and Timmy around will be great resources for Wemby...

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I'll be able to enjoy Spurs Basketball once again next season. This franchise has the most insane luck getting to pick #1 when there is a cant miss generational prospect at the top of the draft. First it was the admiral, then it was Timmy now it's Victor. The Spurs have plenty of complementary pieces, now they'll have a legit superstar and I can't wait to see what the future has in store.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Here are the picks the Spurs own in a best case scenario(in addition to owning all of their own picks)

2024: Hornets pick could be as high as 15, Raptors pick could be as high as 7

2025: Hawks unprotected, Bulls could be as high as 11

2026: unprotected pick swap with Hawks

In addition to rooting for the Hawks to collapse we should root for the Hornets to make the playoffs. That pick is projected 1-14 for the next two years and then becomes two 2nd rounders.  It would be really nice for that to convey as a 1st. 

• Hook 'Em 2

38 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I just saw this. This is hilarious. This franchise is beyond lucky. 

Can someone explain this to me? So they draw the picks from 1st to 14th then reveal in opposite order? Is it still ping pong ball style where you have a certain amount of "entries"?