Texas @ Baylor: Series Thread

MuellerHorn

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Well...like .270 or something

I mean it isn't his BA it's the lack of power.

Again - not his fault that he's playing short. But he needs to be a better bat. 

He's a good college baseball player. Just not a guy that should be playing for Texas. 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I mean it isn't his BA it's the lack of power.

Again - not his fault that he's playing short. But he needs to be a better bat. 

He's a good college baseball player. Just not a guy that should be playing for Texas. 

Yeah, that's why batting average doesn't tell you much. Last i checked his OPS was under .700.

I vote we just quit commenting about Daly. Maybe he needs some good juju his way. Everyone here knows how fucking awful he's been - there's no point in mentioning it every time he fucks off another AB or fails to make a routine play at short. 

Just pretend he's not on the team. It's what he needs. I can feel it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I vote we just quit commenting about Daly. Maybe he needs some good juju his way. Everyone here knows how fucking awful he's been - there's no point in mentioning it every time he fucks off another AB or fails to make a routine play at short. 

No Way Bird GIF

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Alright nevermind what the fuck is this guy doing?

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

What is really amazing is how many great defensive short stops we’ve had in the last 20 plus years. I honestly can’t remember the last below average on d shortstop we’ve had. 

If Daly was .850 OPS his D at short would honestly be forgivable. 

It's that he both can't hit worth a lick and is a below average SS on D.