Dallas Stars 2023 Playoffs Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Well here it is in real speed

Yep, incredibly late, and targeting the head trying to knock a guy out and hurt him.

Seriously if you don't call that a major but call some chicken shit flop a penelty on us? Fuck you refs. 

Could be the end of Pavs career or the playoffs with that shit. Great for the NHL and the game to end a legendary player like that with a cheap shot. The NHL sucks.

Seriously.  The charmin soft Wild flops rewarded then take out a player with no real consequence.  Truly unbelievable.   Worst officiated game I can recall.

Now they score.  Have to regroup.  Were fucking dominating this period before the hit.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, dcar00 said:

there is absolutely ZERO that is clean about that hit but at least we have set the bar for a minor.

Yeah everything up to murder is just a minor.

I'm going to bed this shit sucks to watch the refs are in total control. Fuck you NHL.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Disappointed in Stars response to the hit. Not only are they not looking for blood, they’re playing passive and getting dominated after the hit.

This.    Dirty play and shit officiating clearly got in our head.  Really important period here.  Have to respond.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Fudbelty said:

How is it “unfair to slow this down”, Levy? That’s exactly fucking why you slow it down. To stop that shit.

you didn't need to slow it down to see it was dirty and a major.  Levy is a fucking moron who knows shitall about hockey or any sport.  he's a hack.

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Yeah everything up to murder is just a minor.

I'm going to bed this shit sucks to watch the refs are in total control. Fuck you NHL.

As bad an overall game that this crew is having, the on-ice officials got the Dumba/Pavelski play right initially. Toronto reversed it, I think.

10 minutes ago, C-Man said:

As bad an overall game that this crew is having, the on-ice officials got the Dumba/Pavelski play right initially. Toronto reversed it, I think.

That decision is made by on ice official review.  It's all them this game.   Embarrassment.