Dallas Stars 2023 Playoffs Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Lol these fucking wild are desperate man doing all kinds of unnatural moves to dry and draw calls Jesus just TAKE THE FUCKING LOSS PUSSIES

I loved a couple of minutes ago when Zucc was trying rough up Yani behind the net and Yani just got up and skated up ice into the play without even looking at him.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Like the replay of Hartman just hacking our guy in the wrist relentlessly with no call. And then a cheapie for Minnesota. 

3 PPs in a row for Wild, just reffing them back in this one if possible. 

But no, Otty is a fucking DAWG tonight

On 4/24/2023 at 12:24 PM, wood said:

LOL. 

Cry some more, Foligno. Take the loss, pussy.

Funny, I don't remember any Stars players crying about getting absolutely fucked by the reffing in this series. What a little bitch.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/wilds-marcus-foligno-rips-nhl-refs-after-game-4-loss-its-joke

We’re not getting fucked. And, Foligno has no mental fortitude. It showed tonight. 

On 4/24/2023 at 2:21 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s a shame too because from what I see, he is a very skilled player that doesn’t need to pretend broad street bully in order to be a productive player. 

He is a very skilled player that totally melted down tonight. They are very poorly coached - I feel like that kind of thuggish play is ingrained into them by their dipshit coach. 

2 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

He is a very skilled player that totally melted down tonight. They are very poorly coached - I feel like that kind of thuggish play is ingrained into them by their dipshit coach. 

Good example just now, instead of trying to hit Dumba into the boards (the crowd was cheering for it) behind his goal, Stars player just out skates him to get the puck back for a 50/50 possession chance. 

I do like that the Stars just play hockey instead of getting in shit all the time, but damn it would feel good to have one of our guys just wipe out a few of these dirty fucks. 

Used to be Jamie Benn honestly, but he's kinda stopped trying to punish people and has always been a bit undersized to do it anyway.