Dallas Stars 2023 Playoffs Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

1 hour ago, Steamboat1874 said:

I love the Stars but I have been watching Seattle and they totally outskated Colorado in many of those games. They also won 3 out of 4 games in Denver.

This will not be easy.

I watched a big chunk of that series as well and agree it did not seem like a fluke at all.  Better team won that series.

1 hour ago, Steamboat1874 said:

I love the Stars but I have been watching Seattle and they totally outskated Colorado in many of those games. They also won 3 out of 4 games in Denver.

This will not be easy.

Exactly.  Pretenders go away in round 1.  It is hard the rest of the way.

Anybody going Tuesday or Thursday?  Headed out there Thursday for the game.  It says TBD but we all know it will be a 8:30 drop since FLA is at Tor for the only other game Thursday. 

10 hours ago, C-Man said:

What I meant was that all logic pointed to wanting Seattle in Round 2 but the Avs just weren't playing well and were beat to hell with Landeskog, Cogliano and Nichushkin unavailable. I don't think Georgiev is a difference maker. But they have Rantonen and MacKinnon and Makar and the Cup. The Avs would've had home ice against the Stars but just lost three of four playoff home games. Seattle is a second-year franchise so that's who you want, right? Probably. But I think Colorado was such a wounded animal. I expect a war with the Kraken.

Got ya. Yeah they were limping but they still have two 100-pointers and Georgiev is significantly better than Kraken keepers. And I like home ice. 

37 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Got ya. Yeah they were limping but they still have two 100-pointers and Georgiev is significantly better than Kraken keepers. And I like home ice. 

33 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Maybe Colorado just wasn't that good. They were extremely depleted and should be commended for winning the central. I don't think the kraken will be easy, but I'm not sure they're better than minny. Guess we'll see

Like I said, I see the argument for either Colorado or Seattle. Guess we'll see. Hopefully, Seattle's season has been made by winning Round 1.

I just hope we don't trip over our dicks in Game 1 like the first round.

For anyone on the fence about tomorrow night it looks like it should be a very buyer friendly ticket market.  I bought Tix to "home game 1" when released after game Friday night basically hedging what would have been a likely extremely tough Saturday or Sunday game 3 ticket if Colorado would have won last nigh.  Instead, for a Tues Game 1 late start, the Stars have already started dropping face slightly (they have dynamic pricing in place after they blew pricing for MN game 1) and lots of inventory for sale.  Should be able to get in the lower bowl for under $200 tomorrow pretty easily I would guess.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Skipper said:

For anyone on the fence about tomorrow night it looks like it should be a very buyer friendly ticket market.  I bought Tix to "home game 1" when released after game Friday night basically hedging what would have been a likely extremely tough Saturday or Sunday game 3 ticket if Colorado would have won last nigh.  Instead, for a Tues Game 1 late start, the Stars have already started dropping face slightly (they have dynamic pricing in place after they blew pricing for MN game 1) and lots of inventory for sale.  Should be able to get in the lower bowl for under $200 tomorrow pretty easily I would guess.

Your mom sat in my lower bowl for way under $200