Dallas Stars 2023 Playoffs Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

I'll watch, but I don't think I've ever been less interested in a Stars playoff game.

I feel the same. Want a win. Watching, but dang we may be the worst conference finals team in a minute. And worst I mean starting a conference final series. They played well before.

If if gets him finally past his playoff issues it's worth it.( I think it absolutely does.)

Of course. But he needs to lay wood and score when it matters. 2 seasons of being a ghost and then all the sudden when it is nearly impossible he breaks out because zero pressure? Meh.

Nonetheless let’s go boys and let me enjoy another game this weekend and maybe another!!

Robo is 23 and is our 3rd leading goal scorer this playoff run.

Seguin is a -5 in the playoffs and 1 even strength goal in 16 games. Benn just tried to a kill a guy 90 seconds into the last game and single handedly torpedoed a must win game. Those are our two highest paid players and captains. 

25 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Robo is 23 and is our 3rd leading goal scorer this playoff run.

Seguin is a -5 in the playoffs and 1 even strength goal in 16 games. Benn just tried to a kill a guy 90 seconds into the last game and single handedly torpedoed a must win game. Those are our two highest paid players and captains. 

On the bright side it seems like we have a solid franchise and it's more about the team and city than about the players. Guys like Benn and Seguin are ultimately replaceable. 

It's shitty that Pavs is running out of time, though. Talk about an actual badass. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Also, Mike Tyson and Ric Flair are in the house!

36B69C15-429B-4693-8A41-F56F35A6F6CB.jpeg

Mike can show Benn how you get your money's worth when you decide to get ejected.  Ric can maybe show him a couple of those sneaky moves that refs can't see

15 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Just give us another OT loss and put us out of our misery. 

don't let us win one..right?

Where is Pavs on the best Americans list? I'm not a big NHL historian. I'd imagine he's fairly high. I mean he isn't Kane or Modano but as far as intangibles and playoff success he has to be an honorable mention at least.

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

Where is Pavs on the best Americans list? I'm not a big NHL historian. I'd imagine he's fairly high. I mean he isn't Kane or Modano but as far as intangibles and playoff success he has to be an honorable mention at least.

I don’t think he gets the credit he should. Here’s a pretty good Top 20 list of names from John Buccigross from 2020. Pavelski wasn’t included. I wonder if he’s bumped anybody in Bucci’s mind at this point. Matthew Tkachuk might’ve forced himself into the equation, especially if he’s holding the Cup in 2-3 weeks.

https://es.pn/2HtgPiV