Dallas Stars 2023 Playoffs Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

17 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

we are getting our ass kicked because we are taking what Minn is giving up the ass.  

we are getting our ass kicked because we are taking what Minn is giving up the ass.  

We’re getting out skated and cannot handle the puck. 

10 minutes ago, C-Man said:

They haven’t called that on Minnesota this entire series

Doesn’t make me like Marchment any more at all. He’s a waste. 

This ref bitching (on multiple threads on entire board) is pathetic. We’re getting totally outplayed. 

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

This was expected. Teams always are gonna play with a lot of energy in the first home game of a series. I’m not worried unless we lose Sun.

Like us Monday, huh?

Just now, Porterhouse said:

This ref bitching (on multiple threads on entire board) is pathetic. We’re getting totally outplayed. 

well yeah but the bullshit penalties affect legs too and there is no reason to make that call on Marchment given the flow of play.

Just now, Porterhouse said:

well yeah but the bullshit penalties affect legs too and there is no reason to make that call on Marchment given the flow of play.

Like us Monday, huh?

Yeah, they popped us in the mouth in G1. This is why it’s good to have to home ice advantage. We get one more home game than they do. If we lose tonight, win Sun and head home with 2-2 series and we get two of three at home. This was to be expected. I think the not-Sevy guy in the studio called it, the Stars look gassed. First period took a lot out of us and we are having trouble.

3 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

I’m pissed enough enough with a 2 goal deficit then I’ve gotta watch this group of fucking losers during intermission?? Give me a fucking break

Yeah I lost sound on the Bally stream but I could see them going over the penalty and the high stick. Any cliff's notes on what was said?

Edited by wood

Just now, wood said:

Yeah I lost sound on the Bally stream but I could see them going over the penalty and the high stick. Any cliff's notes on what was said?

They just agreed with the color/PxP guys. One guy made a joke about “just using the tip”. They’re talentless losers with no charisma