NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

Hahahaha that kid. 

I slightly feel bad for MIL right now. Most of it is still outweighed by Kyrie fucking his ankle up in in 2021. (Plus Herro broke his hand so fuck em anyway)

They probably just need 4 games of Giannis to win this - but that may get dicey. If he can come back G2 they're probably fine. 

Edited by ztejas

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Hahahaha that kid. 

I slightly feel bad for MIL right now. Most of it is still outweighed by Kyrie fucking his ankle up in in 2021. (Plus Herro broke his hand so fuck em anyway)

They probably just need 4 games of Giannis to win this - but that may get dicey. If he can come back G2 they're probably fine. 

If he can come back by game 4 they are probably fine. 

I don't understand why KD disappears for long stretches. I get that he was trying to get his teammates involved, but it's a playoff game at home and your teammates are not making the shots. You need to take more shots - that's why you get paid the big bucks.

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I chortled when the announcer said that.

He was actually pretty good down the stretch for the Clippers. But Playoff Russ is such a liability.

Credit where credit is due. What a great, impactful game for a guy who couldn't hit the broadside of a barn.

Just now, ztejas said:

Clippers could win this series. Ayton doesn't seem interested in playing basketball and Monty may be out of his depth against Lue. 

And obviously they haven't had a lot of time to mesh with KD. 

Book is a great player but I give the ball to KD and let him fire off a three with 8 seconds left

• Rage+1 1

The first year Lebron won a title, the Heat lost game 1 of every series. Game 1s are always a bit dicey, since there is quite a break between the least game of the season and first game of the playoffs. Add to that the amount of games the starters sit out at the end of the season and you get a lot of opportunities for upsets.

The nephew can ball. Fuck that guy in the goat ass but he's great. He and KD going one on one is so good. 
Also I just remembered I still hate Chris Paul. That little chippy flopping shit with Mann... 
Hate CPs game so much. And no, I will not call him CP3.
  • Hook 'Em 1