NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Yea that’s lame as shit. That should be prime time.

Also move back Knicks game 1 at MSG. That’s too electric for again a noon start.

It’s been so long since the Knicks have been in this position that I would think you might want to monetize them as much as possible to your TV audience. It definitely should have been an afternoon start. I feel like a lot of the playoff games back in the 90’s were early starts for them, but I could be remembering it wrong.

13 hours ago, closetohumping said:

I lump him in with will Levis. Be humble even if you wan the genetic lottery

I’d like to hope Levis isn’t beating up teenagers and brandishing guns near them. I try to keep an even keel with most everyone and realize we all mess up, but Morant crossed a threshold with beating up a kid and then showing up to threaten people at a shoe store among the rest of the things he did. 

Phoenix is painful to watch. Their entire offense is Durant or Booker going one on one. They aren’t even screening to get them to their spots. They just take turns. Of course those two dudes are so good it might be enough but nobody is going to confuse Monty Williams with running Larry Brown’s motion offense. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, statsman said:

I love KD. I really love him. But he doesn’t have a good handle (he’s 7’ tall, for crying out loud) and I think everyone in the league knows it. 

This is a bad take. I mean, he doesn't have the handles of a point guard. But for his position, his handles are absurd. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Man Denver getting a friendly whistle tonight on top of playing better basketball. Gonna be a tough comeback. 

-

Booker wasn't great nor were the PHO role guys. DEN is disgusing help and sending help late and PHO hasn't figured it out. 

Also the Shamet minutes are baffling at this point. Can Cam Payne not play? Or Lee or Warren? Monty needs to find a spark somewhere. 

Edited by ztejas

I don’t know that the suns have an answer to Denver’s size. Even Gordon and Porter Jr are giving them problems. Jokic can play bully ball whenever he wants and they’re killing them on the offensive glass. Denver has missed a bunch of layups. Trying not to overreact to game 1 first half but I’m not seeing a lot of options on that phoenix bench.