NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

A week or so ago DLo said Minnesota held him back

https://www.si.com/fannation/bringmethesports/.amp/timberwolves/dangelo-russell-believes-he-was-held-back-by-the-timberwolves

Well he’s 7-19 and 18 total points through 2 games of the WCF. Probably the 10th best player on the court at all times. I’m gonna guess he’ll have a semi good-big game 3 or 4 then back to this shit.

Wolves fans are having a field day with this idiots inconsistency especially after this quote

You guys are the idiots who targeted him for years and traded for him under a max contract. Though, I guess getting out of Wiggins' contract at the cost of only one lottery pick wasn't seen as that bad of a deal at the time.

Still people funny that he was viewed as the missing piece beside KAT and Ant.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

Pretty much this. It's the Lakers with LeBron on the roster...what does everyone expect? Denver is the 1 seed and took care of business at home. Nice job. A little early for "Why isn't the media talking about us???" I'm rooting for them, but win something first, then talk.

come on man this is not about one game. This is about the Denver Nuggets and their star player being disrespected by both the media and fans alike over the last several years. they finally get an opportunity to go head to head with the media darling LA Lakers, they kick their asses up and down the court for 85% of the game, they win the game, and all anyone wants to talk about is the Lakers, and how Denver is in trouble because of Darvin ham's second-half adjustments. fucking a right michael malone is pissed off, and rightfully so. 

2 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

come on man this is not about one game. This is about the Denver Nuggets and their star player being disrespected by both the media and fans alike over the last several years. they finally get an opportunity to go head to head with the media darling LA Lakers, they kick their asses up and down the court for 85% of the game, they win the game, and all anyone wants to talk about is the Lakers, and how Denver is in trouble because of Darvin ham's second-half adjustments. fucking a right michael malone is pissed off, and rightfully so. 

I get it. But what does bitching about the media...to the media...buy them? Now everyone's talking about him, not Murray. Win the series, and they'll get plenty of respect naturally. Lose, and he's the dude who ran his mouth too soon. Just seems pointless.

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

I get it. But what does bitching about the media...to the media...buy them? Now everyone's talking about him, not Murray. Win the series, and they'll get plenty of respect naturally. Lose, and he's the dude who ran his mouth too soon. Just seems pointless.

there's no angle here, it's just a guy who's fed up being fed up. 

• Like 1

You guys are the idiots who targeted him for years and traded for him under a max contract. Though, I guess getting out of Wiggins' contract at the cost of only one lottery pick wasn't seen as that bad of a deal at the time.
Still people funny that he was viewed as the missing piece beside KAT and Ant.

Sorry in 2020 we thought we’d get the Brooklyn version?

Not having to see Wiggins play nightly was well worth it.

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

2-0 but yeah LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS

Yeah dude. Now you know how it feels when a lesser known team beats Texas at football but all anyone talks about is Texas and what they did or did not do, and none of the conversation is centered around the winning team and the things they did well. Welcome to a sports situation where you are not rooting for the popular team.

Edited by Pam Cummings

7 hours ago, aggie08 said:

From whom? Random morning show talking heads whose job it to stir the pot who he just gave 45 minutes of content?

Coach is supporting his players. That's what it sounded like to me.

I don't listen to any talk radio/TV, nor do I care what any of them say but, it sounds like Coach didn't like what the media was saying, and he addressed it after the game.

Good for him, and his guys. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SilasCoade said:

TMac's peak was just too short. At his best he was up there with anyone but he just didn't last long enough at that level to make a laying mark in fans minds.

Okay but how does that make him overrated? I don't hear anyone ranking TMac top 20 all time even though he had that ability at his peak. I think he's mainly forgotten about. 

Honestly - Dwight is becoming one of the most underrated players. Dude was a fucking machine for 4-5 seasons at his peak. 

Harlan is do damned good. He and Cooperstein are the only pxp guys I've ever heard who can make each possession seem like the game is hinging on it.

He could call every nba finals, final four, Super Bowl, college football playoff game for the rest of my life and I’d never get tired of that voice
  • Hook 'Em 1

It doesn't but them anything, that's just who Malone is.