NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insane how they are calling the game this script is written, it's both teams set to sweep.

The whole game has been questionable calls all over the place. Murrey "saved" a ball with his foot clearly down out of bounds and from that moment I knew it was over. 

That and LeBron hitting a 3 on accident throwing a lob, then hitting his next 3 more 3s. Dude has been shooting 20% from behind the arc but then he sees four of em fall he's going to keep going back to it and it's gonna kill the Lake show.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

Jokic is a beast.

Big and strong when he needs to be and knows how to finesse and flail his arms and get calls when he needs to as well. Unstoppable really, I don't know how Bam is going to be able to slow him down. Maybe Cody Zeller can stay in front of em.

Just now, shadow_operative said:

murray going hero ball there was dumb. get the hall to jokic and run some sort of play. you might have to play an entire extra game if LAL scores here. can't fuck around with the series on the line like that. 

Going to OT so my under bet gets flushed.

1 minute ago, shadow_operative said:

murray going hero ball there was dumb. get the hall to jokic and run some sort of play. you might have to play an entire extra game if LAL scores here. can't fuck around with the series on the line like that. 

...and totally redeem yourself! wow. great defensive play on lebron. 

I'm rarely one to defend LeBron, but the LeBron takes on this page are just awful.

He gave a tremendous effort to try to keep a team that was clearly outmatched from being swept, despite knowing that the series was already over.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

I'm rarely one to defend LeBron, but the LeBron takes on this page are just awful.
He gave a tremendous effort to try to keep a team that was clearly outmatched from being swept, despite knowing that the series was already over.
He was the only Laker that showed out tonight. Agree there.

31 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Lebron has been scared to go hard in the paint since he got off the HGH

Both of his ankles are gone too he just laces his shoes tighter after stepping on guys feet and twisting his ankles a million times.

2 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Think he gave a few congratulatory daps and walked off

He did tonight. He had run off early a couple times this series.

Players don't dap each other after non-deciding playoff games. It's always straight to the locker room.

Just now, Chewbacca said:
1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

He was the only Laker that showed out tonight. Agree there.

Davis is made of glass and then when he's healthy he disappears every other game. Obviously not Lebron's fault but he was playing general manager and picking his teammates a bit. I donno what different decisions should've been made but the Lakers really could have gotten another ring with LeBron and Davis there if Davis could just stay healthy.

At least Westbrook and Pat Bev don't have to fight the Lakers to try and get a ring lol

joel embiid chokes: "i can't do this alone. me and james can't do this alone."

jokic averages a TD in a sweep of the lakers, wins the wcf mvp, and says: "it's a collective effort, for real. from (someone's name), our equipment manager, to the kroenke family, it's one collective effort, that we are growing as a team and as a franchise."

and this:

that's my mvp 

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

joel embiid chokes: "i can't do this alone. me and james can't do this alone."
jokic averages a TD in a sweep of the lakers, wins the wcf mvp, and says: "it's a collective effort, for real. from (someone's name), our equipment manager, to the kroenke family, it's one collective effort, that we are growing as a team and as a franchise."
and this:

that's my mvp 
And then in his post game presser, Jokic defends Embiid's MVP.

Ham: I need a big man so we give AD some time at the 4

Bamba: Coach, I’m ready!

Ham: I need like a 7 footer

Bamba: Coach, I’m 7 foot!

Ham: I need someone who can block some shots.

Bamba: Cosch! I averaged like 2 blocks a game!

Ham: I need someone who went to Texas

Bamba: Coach! I’m a longhorn to the core!

Ham: Get in there Tristan…

Bamba: But coach, he is dead. He’s been dead for 3 years.

Ham: Lets go Thompson!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4