NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

if Spo had a brain, he'd play Kevin Love a little more for inside rebounding, instead of playing Lowry so much . yeah i know it's different positions but adjust the lineup to get bigger because as Reggie said, Boston has dominated on the glass and inside defense. 

I agree. I think Spoelstra has really disappointed this playoffs. He's holding this franchise back. 

The more shots of Miami fans they show the more I'm fine with them blowing this series. 

Just now, shadow_operative said:

agreed. pat riley is probably texting doc rivers as we speak. 

Monty Williams is tanned rested and ready. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

6 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

if Spo had a brain, he'd play Kevin Love a little more for inside rebounding, instead of playing Lowry so much . yeah i know it's different positions but adjust the lineup to get bigger because as Reggie said, Boston has dominated on the glass and inside defense. 

I disagree with this take for the most part but I though they could have put love in on that last play to have a big in front of the in bounder. Love is a pretty smart player for that situation where his lack of quickness wouldn't be a huge deal.

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Please finish off this cornball Heat team, Boston in a few days. Would be a much better series with Denver.

If Herro is a chance to come back I'd much rather see the heat than Boston against Denver. I expect the nuggets to roll either of them but this Celtics team is annoying. Just frustrating as hell to see them out talent every team and just duck their own faces

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Brown jumped quit a few spots in my power rankings watching that game. 

It's incredible that Miami didn't fuck Brown in the butt in the second half.

HUGE fail that Miami didn't take advantage of Brown going into halftime with four fouls.
And then he ended the game with those same FOUR fouls.  

Just now, Kermit said:

Honestly, haven’t watched it since 2014. Something’s just trigger a massive, angry blackout.

Does that one outrank the Fisher shot and the Manu foul for you? I'm a little too young for those to have crushed me. I wasn't into the NBA quite yet. 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Does that one outrank the Fisher shot and the Manu foul for you? I'm a little too young for those to have crushed me. I wasn't into the NBA quite yet. 

Dude, yes. They all suck hard , but for that to happen in the fucking Finals when the series was won? Yes. But seriously, fuck Derek Fisher. Goddamnit, i hate that motherfucker.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Kermit said:

Dude, yes. They all suck hard , but for that to happen in the fucking Finals when the series was won? Yes. But seriously, fuck Derek Fisher. Goddamnit, i hate that motherfucker.

I hated that dickhead even when he was on KD's team in OKC. 

Lol so inspiring to see such a whipped fanbase finally catch a break. Does anyone have any good videos of Alabama fans celebrating their last second title win over Georgia? I love a good underdog tale.

Edited by ztejas