NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

17 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

It's just the reaction.

We had the same thing when Dellandrea got his first.

I have no love for NE or MIA

A moment in sports 

I'm not trying to be a dick. I apologize. That fanbase has been gifted fucking everything this century across all 4 sports. Them celebrating a G6 conference finals win doesn’t move the needle for me at all. 

I hope Denver kicks the absolute dog shit out of whoever comes out of G7. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I would like to see Boston go through just because the Finals will be a better matchup, but I also would prefer to see Jokic win his first ring against a good team so there isn't any asterisk talk about the championship. Miami would probably lose in 4 to Denver, Boston has a good chance of taking it to 6.  Plus more basketball games is better. In any case, Boston losing game 7 at home would be great for the lulz. I hope Denver shits all over whoever they play.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ztejas said:

I'm not trying to be a dick. I apologize. That fanbase has been gifted fucking everything this century across all 4 sports. Them celebrating a G6 conference finals win doesn’t move the needle for me at all. 

I hope Denver kicks the absolute dog shit out of whoever comes out of G7. 

They will. I bet they win in 5 or sweep. 

3 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Heat have zero chance tonight now

That does make this game more intriguing. Foster loves to make his impact in the first 3 quarters, and then call a bunch of fouls on the other team during garbage time to even it out. I'm not sure if he has any hatred for Tatum, Brown, Smart, Jimmy or Bam, so it will be interesting to see who he picks on. I still don't see Miami winning this game, unless Jimmy figures out how to score against Tatum.

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Was there a minimum games for that G7 ppg? Because KD is at 36.2 for his career over 5. 

32.6 for Curry. Was he on there? 

I guess they conveniently made the cutoff 6 games played to get Tatum as high as possible. (Everyone above KD has 2 or less)

Screenshot_20230529_194123_Chrome.thumb.jpg.44bbe180a8856ea1bcb4ab0c62a3c4ce.jpg

Edited by ztejas

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Oof. Not sure if there’s more pressure on Boston trying to make history and not lose to an 8 seed…or Miami trying not to be on the wrong side of history, but they’re playing with house money beating the 1 and took the 2 to 7 games.

Maybe slightly more pressure on Boston. Miami could have put this away 3 times already and it's still to make the Finals. 

Now - which team is going to handle the pressure better has to factor in as well.

---

Woof. You could hear a church mouse jacking off in that building. 

Edited by ztejas