NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Miami is easily top 3 worst crowds. They might be the worst. 

Houston is awful

I'm a rockets fan but I wish we had the Mavs crowd.

Maybe they shouldn't have done a White out and make Jokic feel like he's back in eastern Europe 

• Haha 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jokic is just unbelievable. He always makes the right play. He doesn’t do bad possessions. He knows when to shoot a three. He knows when to bully ball. He knows when to shoot those ridiculous floaters off one foot that he never seems to miss. And God knows he sees the floor better than anybody since Magic and is just a preternatural passer. He’s damn near flawless. Absolute witch. 

• Hook 'Em 6

19 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Houston is awful

I'm a rockets fan but I wish we had the Mavs crowd.

Maybe they shouldn't have done a White out and make Jokic feel like he's back in eastern Europe 

The Mavs have had 2 generational talents since we had Olajuwon. All we had was Yao(for 8 seasons).  Old enough to remember those Quinn Buckner and Jim Cleamons years when I would go to the games with my uncle and we could name our price for lower-level seats at Reunion. Don't let them fool you.

Edited by Brothahorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

The Mavs have had 2 generational talents since we had Olajuwon. All we had was Yao(for 8 seasons).  Old enough to remember those Quinn Buckner and Jim Cleamons years when I would go to the games with my uncle and we could name our price for lower-level seats at Reunion. Don't let them fool you.

Yao was always hurt playing for China in the summers. TMac and Franchise were fun but also disappointing...

I remember Derek Harper and Jason Kidd, Jamal Mashburn, Jim Jackson, all had the Mavs always relevant then Dirk took em to the promised land. Now with Luca ya gotta get a couple ships here in the next few years. 

Fucking Fertitta and the rockets have to literally win the lottery with their lottery pick and build from the draft because after Morey they aren't going to fuck with swapping players much anymore.

• Rage+1 1

Just now, Chewbacca said:
23 minutes ago, Zeus said:
Damn a triple double is one thing but having 30-20-10 is just beautiful from Joker

Plus a 32/10/10 from Murray.

Crazy solid ass whipping from the Nugs. 

Last chance to bet them at decent odds to win the series has passed. They are gonna be overwhelming favorites from here out, and we may be all done in 5. 

Heat need Herro back or Jimmy Buckets to go bonkers. 

15 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Come On Please GIF by NBA

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Yao was always hurt playing for China in the summers. TMac and Franchise were fun but also disappointing...

I remember Derek Harper and Jason Kidd, Jamal Mashburn, Jim Jackson, all had the Mavs always relevant then Dirk took em to the promised land. Now with Luca ya gotta get a couple ships here in the next few years. 

Fucking Fertitta and the rockets have to literally win the lottery with their lottery pick and build from the draft because after Morey they aren't going to fuck with swapping players much anymore.

I did gloss over the 3 J's.

I'll never forgive  TMac, Yao, and Van Gundy for the 05 series. I lost a lot of money and ate a shit ton of crow from that series. 😞

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Crazy solid ass whipping from the Nugs. 

Last chance to bet them at decent odds to win the series has passed. They are gonna be overwhelming favorites from here out, and we may be all done in 5. 

Heat need Herro back or Jimmy Buckets to go bonkers. 

This might have been the backbreaker, but I feel like the Heat have one more in them before Denver finishes them off.

8 hours ago, ztejas said:

30/20/10 amigo.

I think he's taking Jamal Murray and joker both had 30pts 10+reb and 10+assists

Crazy good performance from the nuggets leaders.

Miami should get Jimmy switched on joker and try to draw fouls I think the only way to stop him is to get him in foul trouble.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

Stephen A is one of the dumbest motherfuckers on TV. Anyone of us here could offer better insight than this asshole.

All he does is yell, “you know what I’m sayin’!!!!”.

I’m glad I don’t watch his show. All I see on these clips is him making the case that he’s one of the biggest morons in TV history.

And then he goes bringing up Shaq. Everyone loves Shaq but, man, you take him 10 feet from the basket and he’s not a shooter. This Jokic guy can do it all. Just give the guy respect. 

Edited by PittsburghTiger
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, SilasCoade said:

ehh, didn't look as nice on the replay from the other angle though.

Dude it was electric he caught it at the FT line then took off from 8 feet out with Jokic at the restricted circle and Braun in between him and the basket. 

Screenshot_20230609_205917_Chrome.jpg.b3801499f4a02db267f2f3b8685ce7d6.jpg

Jimmy just isn't good enough. 
I think this is over. 

Yep. Miamis UDFA are playing the exact opposite how they played Vs Boston last round

Strus 0-4 0 points

Vincent- 1-5 2 pts

Martin 3-5 6 pts

Shooting like absolute shit from 3

Is Duncan Robinson sick? He seems to be a guy who could cook Miami back into it
Edit: there he is

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Now Mark Jackson is telling Spo what to do.

He'd be a great poster here. 

Although K Love has been a good addition. Huge board there. Letting Bruce Brown know he's a former rebounding champ.

Man... talk about a what if career. 20/15 his 3rd season in the league on good shooting numbers. The next season he put up 26/13 on pretty good shooting #s.

Then he played 18 games before blowing his knee out and basically wasting that season. 

Then he posted another nice season before going to CLE where his production was instantly diminished.

He's a Hall guy for me - and it's weird because a lot of the numbers say he isn't - I just feel like he should be in there. Kind of a Walton-like career although he wasn't as good. 

Edited by ztejas