NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it really sucks riding your whole teams success on a guy made of glass. Especially when there's a guy on the other side that will try to take him out of the series.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Got DAM that was some bad boys shit against AD. 

Draymond just throws a lazy slap elbow he knows will hit AD in the back of the head what a piece of shit. 

Wiggins has turned into such a nice player. I realize that isn’t the goal of a number one pick, but he’s so valuable to this team (stating the obvious). Draymond is a shit head and yes I get everyone hates him for good reason, but he still might be the best defensive player in the league when the lights are on. 

10 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It's insane how fast LeBron still is. 

Designer steroids are a hell of a drug.

Hope the Lake show takes it so we can watch real basketball vs nuggets next round. The warriors little moving screen cheap shot bitch fest is such a bore.

Wiggins has turned into such a nice player. I realize that isn’t the goal of a number one pick, but he’s so valuable to this team (stating the obvious). Draymond is a shit head and yes I get everyone hates him for good reason, but he still might be the best defensive player in the league when the lights are on. 
Bullshit. He fouls on most plays and just counts on the refs to not foul him out of every game.

1 minute ago, Chewbacca said:
53 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

Bullshit. He fouls on most plays and just counts on the refs to not foul him out of every game.

Let it go, man. We get it. You're wrong, but we understand why you hold that opinion. Draymond's histrionics have made it important to judge him fairly as a basketball player, and he only has himself to blame.

9 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
1 hour ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

Watch a basketball game. 

51 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Pack this shit in. Two embarrassing efforts in a row by the road team. Lakers deserve credit though. Not going to win many games when AD is literally everywhere, even if Golden State had played a solid game.

I wonder if AD heard the criticism. But like the most favorited comment on a youtube video I read last night said:

"AD's on/off switch should be scientifically studied" and so we will get a Triple-Single from him on Monday.

• Like 1

No Green apologist but AD had three blocking calls that should have been a charge. Refs just basically said Green had no right to his spot on the floor AD can go straight through him.  

The refs were a huge part of the lakers run in the 2nd.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, SilasCoade said:

It's funny how when Harden plays like a fucking MVP the entire 76ers team looks unbeatable.

Is it better if he's pretty good every game or if he's shooting guard mount Rushmore good every other game?