NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

35 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Spo has to be the most underrated coach all time amongst the casuals.  I know it’s all savants here…

What a smooth buttfucking.  

Spo is a seriously awesome coach. 

But this Heat team is going to get seriously fucked on in the Finals. 

This is gonna be bad. But this is what America deserves.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, ztejas said:

Bro when the fuck did I say anything about TMac. 

Your grasp of the English language is tenuous as is your grasp of reality. 

4 hours ago, SilasCoade said:

To be fair, I have had to double take a couple times to distinguish ztejas from zeus, but that's mostly cuz I'm old AF and refuse to get stronger bifocals to read with.

4 hours ago, Kermit said:

That 40 year mark is for real. I’ve always been nearsighted and almost overnight I was struggling with all sight. Got my first readers. Lost my first readers.

Well, shit... 

My bad, @ztejas

Just now, Kermit said:

It warms my dead heart to see the NBA not be able to shoehorn another lakers/Celtics finals. Thank you Jamal and Jimmy. 

bUt ThE nBa Is RiGgEd!!!

1 minute ago, CurlyDumps said:

At what point do we just acknowledge The Heat are playing out of their minds? What are they, 11-1 in games Butler plays?

If the Finals doesn’t go at least six games, I’ll fist myself.

Literally no one is going to hold you to that.

you know Boston was -4 @ Miami yesterday.  Bet of the century!  Heat are tough, especially OTR.  We shall see.  I'm rooting for Denver because I like Jamal Murray a lot. 

Personally I’d like to see denver win the most because I like their team and it’s been a futile franchise for a long time

The evil side of me would love to see the heat win so we can watch the know it alls and joker fuck boys squirm out the excuses
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

At what point do we just acknowledge The Heat are playing out of their minds? What are they, 11-2* in games Butler plays?

*edit

15 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

At what point do we just acknowledge The Heat are playing out of their minds? What are they, 11-2* in games Butler plays?

*edit

Since 2000, approximately 40% (9 of 23) of championship series have ended in 5 or fewer games. CurlyDumps sees a potential 8 vs 1 seed matchup and decides this is the time to put his b-hole on the line. I'm starting to suspect there's just a few posters here looking for justification...."I didnt want to do it honey, but I promised everyone on Surly"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

The evil side of me would love to see the heat win so we can watch the know it alls and joker fuck boys squirm out the excuses

Even if the Nuggets lose the Finals it won't be because of the guy who is averaging 30/13/10 in the playoffs.  He's just a fucking machine.