NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of jokers damage was inside put backs, or drives, everything within 5 feet. He’s shootings 58% from the FT line so far and just 1 made 3 through 2 games. Wolves need to plug the passing lanes with gobert and spy Murray
His wrist is definitely bothering him. He's usually much more accurate.

14 minutes ago, Kermit said:

In the one hand, you have Kermit’s undying hatred of Lebron James. In the other, you have his hatred of Dillon Brooks and his Right Said Fred clothing. 

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

Shouldn't your Lakers hatred push it over the top? It does for me. @Mitch Cumsteen seems to be on the other side of things which is understandable. I'm not here to question anyone's disdain for Dillon Brooks.

If you're looking for a silver lining, Rudy Gobert was the only Twolves player with a positive +/- for the game at +4! So maybe the trade was worth it after all. We will just politely ignore that he was -28 in game 1. It's trending in the right direction.

You, me, ztejas, derka and aggie could’ve played denver than minny did game 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

If you're looking for a silver lining, Rudy Gobert was the only Twolves player with a positive +/- for the game at +4! So maybe the trade was worth it after all. We will just politely ignore that he was -28 in game 1. It's trending in the right direction.

Saw that in the box score and laughed. ARod should have lackey media write that story up during the off day. 

15 minutes ago, ztejas said:

What a bunch of fucking jack offs from the top down (Steph excluded). Dude got ejected with 7 minutes remaining. And then went and stood on the bench and yelled at fans on his way out. 

Yeah, he deserves every minute of the suspension.  But the Warriors group just wants to whitewash his behavior and cry foul.  

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Kawhi ruled out for Game 3 with a right knee sprain. Series was fun while it lasted. 

That's just really, really shocking. He usually just plays right through the pain. I'm heartbroken for him because I know how much he really wants to be out there. It's so unfortunate when bad things happen to good people.

BTW... other than him winning a ring in Toronto (which they would have never won if the W's were healthy), this is what Kawhi's post-San Antonio career looks like:
2020 played 57 games in the bubble season. Blew 3-1 lead to the Nuggets.
2021 played 52 games, got hurt in round 2 of the playoffs
2022 missed entire season
2023 played 52 games and knowing him, is probably done for the season.

For that, he has been paid $148,958,492. The Clippers are going to pay out $142,000,000 in luxury tax this season, paid $81,000,000 last year and $83,000,000 the year before that. For those of you keeping score at home, that comes out to right at $455,000,000 between KL and lux tax. You could hire four Jimbo Fishers for that. They've won 18 total playoff games over that period.

Edited by Mitch Cumsteen
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

For those of you keeping score at home, that comes out to right at $455,000,000 between KL and lux tax. You could hire four Jimbo Fishers for that.

That's just ridiculous.

All you need is 3 Jimbo Fishers: offense, defense, and head coach. Special teams will take care of itself if you're that stacked.

• Hook 'Em 1

I like this 6ers team. Collectively as NBA players they've been through a lot of shit and I think they play hard and tough and really want to win. I don't think they're good enough to take down Boston but I'm rooting for them more than any team in the East. 

Just now, shadow_operative said:

harden with a dirty-ass intentional nut shot. that should be a series suspension if you ask me. the weakest shit you can do, and unprovoked.

That was bad. He should get another technical just for the theatrics of looking up at teh replay and playing dumb. Playing hard is one thing but, playing dirty is shit.

EJECTED. Stupid jagoff.

All of these bullshit injuries and in Okie City's last game, SGA had a swolen face after taking an elbow, walked back onto the court straight to the coach and demanded back in.

Meanwhile, Zion wasn't self aware enough to know how ridiculous his fat ass looked doing windmill dunks in warmups and then not being able to play.