Non-Texas recruiting: 2020

Fud

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

I wonder if Parker Lewis can’t lose. 

Highest rated prospect is a .89?

I just combed through their depth chart and they're really, really young. This class doesn't hurt them on the surface, but when all of the guys from last and this year's class are upperclassmen starters with a new coach, you can bet they'll lose their jobs to more talented underclassmen and leave in a mass exodus. Even if they sign the top class in the country next year, their depth is absolutely shot. This is at minimum a 3 year hole they've dug into starting next year. 

6 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

WOW....  5 OT's, 3 DT's and a Kicker  USC 2020 Football Commits

National Rank.  #78     Prev. Yr: 20 Next Yr: 10

Pac-12 Rank.  #12        Prev. Yr: 3 Next Yr: 2

Avg. Rating. 0.8630. Prev.Yr: 0.8821 NextYr: 0.9390

Signed Letter of Intent (11)

Former USC stars jab football program over poor recruiting rankings. 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/former-usc-football-poor-recruiting-rankings

Former USC coach Lane Kiffin responded to Leinart’s tweet with a crying emoji.

Former USC safety Taylor Mays added that the recruiting rankings were “embarrassing.”

Five-star quarterback recruit D.J. Uiagalelei, who grew up a Trojans fan, offered a telling sign into USC’s recruiting process in an interview with The Show LA earlier this week.  “They just didn’t really recruit me how a lot of other schools was,” Uiagalelei said. “I just ended up not going there and choosing a different school.”

That school was Clemson.

Edited by LTtxfan

I haven’t seen his stats for this year but they have to be great minus missing some games for the same BS. It’s been surprising that most sites have kept him as the top ranked running back. I know they are only supposed to rank them on skill, potential, size, etc. but it seems like every year there are a few players that are kept highly ranked, you know they probably won’t play or transfer then a year or two later you read an article on the top “busts” and you go, “well, it’s not like you didn’t see it coming”. Always have thought it would be interesting to have a post signing day survey or article from the top coaches on who they thought were the top recruits each year. 

5 hours ago, texifornia said:

rape enthusiasts mad that Rhule keeps flirting with NFL teams

Hide contents

5 hours ago, texifornia said:

and they're getting less confident re: Collins

Hide contents

They've always got their recruiting dolls...

Edited by LTtxfan

Just now, Tex Pete said:

He probably signed but it still taking bids anyway. Dude is a fucking idiot and a cancer. Just like Javonne Fatass Shepherd.

Liucci calling it a "Bru McCoy situation". Sounds like he's having buyers remorse and could transfer from where he has signed before announcing where he has signed. Can't transfer until you're enrolled.