Non-Texas recruiting: 2020

Fud

2 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Couple of crystal balls rolled in for Mickens to Clemson. Not real high on him, is there anyone who feels differently? 

Someone on this board that watches his team said that Mickens got benched in the playoffs.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Couple of crystal balls rolled in for Mickens to Clemson. Not real high on him, is there anyone who feels differently? 

Average athlete for safety in college, but it's a position where you can make up for it in other ways. A SLC person I know and whose football opinion I trust thinks his best spot would be a possession slot WR. 

• Like 1

On 3/8/2019 at 1:32 AM, rvm96 said:

Someone on this board that watches his team said that Mickens got benched in the playoffs.

I saw him catch 2 TD passes against Duncanville.  That was the game where the Dragons were eliminated, so he must’ve been reinstated.

Edited by cochamps

9 hours ago, cochamps said:

I saw him catch 2 TD passes against Duncanville.  That was the game where the Dragons were eliminated, so he must’ve been reinstated.

From what I recall they said he got benched on defense. I don't remember them saying anything about offense. Of course this is all second hand information.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Kid's transcripts must be an absolute quagmire. How's he going to qualify?

With those three schools I'd assume they have a baseline level of comptence in filing paperwork. It's not like Devo Clarington bouncing around greater Miami's shittiest public schools.

Hudl changes may ruffle feathers.....

Hudl is planning some major changes to how film is being stored that is going to affect nearly all of their users.

From the sounds of it, Hudl is adopting a new storage policy that will affect the games you’ve archived. In the past, games that you’ve tagged as your actual game film have not counted against your storage quota, but that is going to change.

http://footballscoop.com/news/hudl-planning-major-changes-sure-upset-lot-coaches/  

https://www.hudl.com/pricing/2019-updates

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Hudl changes may ruffle feathers.....

Hudl is planning some major changes to how film is being stored that is going to affect nearly all of their users.

From the sounds of it, Hudl is adopting a new storage policy that will affect the games you’ve archived. In the past, games that you’ve tagged as your actual game film have not counted against your storage quota, but that is going to change.

http://footballscoop.com/news/hudl-planning-major-changes-sure-upset-lot-coaches/  

https://www.hudl.com/pricing/2019-updates

Anyone want to go in on creating a competing site? We could also have our own Top 44 and I could write fake recruiting profiles. We could have Fat Kitch, Chet Brown, and Curt Bowels as our aliases.

Edited by rickyspub
@HankScorpio

20 minutes ago, rickyspub said:

Anyone want to go in on creating a competing site? We could also have our own Top 44 and I could write fake recruiting profiles. We could have Fat Kitch, Chet Brown, and Curt Bowels as our aliases.

I would love to do so, if my scouting reports can be gif only.

• Like 1

Anyone want to guess when there will be a website similar to pro football focus where each high school game/play/player is rated and analyzed. Taking scouting and recruiting for consumers to a whole new level. The current model or “scheme” seems to be pretty antiquated with the current available technology. And yes, I understand the man power needed for this but it will eventually happen and someone should, keyword should, make decent money. I’ll say 5 years.

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:30 PM, texifornia said:

Yiiiiikes GA Tech

Oh wow, that's an easy deal breaker for wanting to ever have a child at that school around that kind of person.  What a piece of shit.