Egyptian Archeology Overload…

thunderlounge

• 3 weeks later...

execellent braff

hawASS is a 1000% Chicago School judeao-christian consensus-reality progress-crushing fuckface from hell

he fucked over gantenbrink, and has single-handedly crushed any progress on the geomag anomaly under the sphinx' left paw, still denies schoch, and on and on and on

the motherfucker was confronted by hancock 10 years ago at a symposium and pansted when he was exposed with zero knowledge of gobekli tepi, 7 years after the carbon dating was confirmed to ~9250 bce, i.e. more than 10000 fucking years ago and the son of a bitch is still on with "ramses II did it"

fuck that sombitch

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

execellent braff

hawASS is a 1000% Chicago School judeao-christian consensus-reality progress-crushing fuckface from hell

he fucked over gantenbrink, and has single-handedly crushed any progress on the geomag anomaly under the sphinx' left paw, still denies schoch, and on and on and on

the motherfucker was confronted by hancock 10 years ago at a symposium and pansted when he was exposed with zero knowledge of gobekli tepi, 7 years after the carbon dating was confirmed to ~9250 bce, i.e. more than 10000 fucking years ago and the son of a bitch is still on with "ramses II did it"

fuck that sombitch

Cliffs notes? That's seems like a lot of random stuff to look up just to understand what you are saying.

6 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

execellent braff

fuck that sombitch

Denies schoch? Fuck that guy.

On 5/10/2023 at 10:24 PM, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

Cliffs notes? That's seems like a lot of random stuff to look up just to understand what you are saying.

The Chicago School is the consensus-reality keeper of orthodox everything about ancient civilization.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_the_Study_of_Ancient_Cultures,_West_Asia_%26_North_Africa

Everything about ancient Egypt which supports the Judaeo-Christian classical timeline for the appearance and advancement of civilization is codified and defended by the Chicago School.  Think of it as a group of Egyptologists that share a common goal, which is to insure their tenure in retirement by attacking and suppressing anything that challenges the classical timeline.

Like Gobekli-Tepi.

Or the erosion on the walls of the Sphinx enclosure.

The evidence proving the Younger-Dryas event is now incontrovertible, but the mathematics encoded within the Great Pyramid must remain repressed at all costs.

Hawass is the Chicago School lackey on the inside of the Egyptian Antiquities authority who does their bidding.

Only in the last 30 years has the evidence been discovered which proves the classical timeline is bulldada.

But consensus reality is a powerful thing.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

The Chicago School is the consensus-reality keeper of orthodox everything about ancient civilization.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_the_Study_of_Ancient_Cultures,_West_Asia_%26_North_Africa

Everything about ancient Egypt which supports the Judaeo-Christian classical timeline for the appearance and advancement of civilization is codified and defended by the Chicago School.  Think of it as a group of Egyptologists that share a common goal, which is to insure their tenure in retirement by attacking and suppressing anything that challenges the classical timeline.

Like Gobekli-Tepi.

The evidence proving the Younger-Dryas event is now incontrovertible, but the mathematics encoded within the Great Pyramid must remain repressed at all costs.

Hawass is the Chicago School lackey on the inside of the Egyptian Antiquities authority who does their bidding.

Only in the last 30 years has the evidence been discovered which proves the classical timeline is bulldada.

Good stuff HC

On 5/13/2023 at 10:43 AM, Hagbard Celine said:

Like Gobekli-Tepi.

Cliffs notes? That's seems like a lot of random stuff to look up just to understand what you are saying.

Just kidding. Kind of. But you just said a bunch of other stuff to look up, lol. Maybe I should have said ELINAE (explain like I'm not an egyptologist). I gather that this dude is pushing the traditional view, but new stuff has come and is coming to light that challenges the traditional view? I guess I have some reading to do if I get time to get around to it, because I do find things that challenge our traditional view of prehistory interesting.

On 5/15/2023 at 2:01 PM, Hagbard Celine said:

I very much enjoy the History for Granite YouTube channel. Because of the host's stance on Hawass, however, I'm guessing he'll never get a research grant. Shit, he might not even be allowed on the Giza plateau ... at least, not  as long as Zahi is alive.

Here's his latest on the north-facing corridor:

• 1 month later...