Transfer G Max Abmas

Teryor

If the season started today, we would be rolling with:

• Max Abmas, 6-1, G –  21.9 PTS, 4.4 REB, 4.0 AST, 1.1 STL, 0.2 BLK, 91.9% FT, 53.0% 2P%, 37.3% 3P%, 36 MP, 123 GS, 2.0 TO - 2x Summit PoY, NCAA All-Region
  • Chendall Weaver, 6-3, G – 9.5 PTS, 4.6 REB, 2.0 AST, 0.9 STL, 0.4 BLK, 70.3% FT, 46.5% 2P%, 40.2% 3P%, 29 MP, 25 GS, 1.2 TO – Sun Belt RoY, 3 yrs left

And on the bench we would have Brock Cunningham who could play some spot SG and Gavin Perryman.   Obviously we need to add some more.  Ideally a 30+ mpg quality starter (like Tyrese Hunter) and another decent bench / development player who will accept 15 mpg.

On 4/27/2023 at 7:07 PM, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

EBA32B46-A327-4D81-8BDE-C721D85A45FE.thumb.jpeg.ea209782da5a091d1a4138ec4f8ef44d.jpeg

EBA32B46-A327-4D81-8BDE-C721D85A45FE.thumb.jpeg.ea209782da5a091d1a4138ec4f8ef44d.jpeg

IMO, the woman on the far right is the hottest. But there's something about that hummingbird tattoo in such a random place on the girl on the left that just screams to me "I'm a complete freak." So she's my number one here.

Unless the other two have any tats I can't see that might change my mind. And they very well might. Anyway, 1a, 1c, 1b, 

1 hour ago, campcrunk said:

IMO, the woman on the far right is the hottest. But there's something about that hummingbird tattoo in such a random place on the girl on the left that just screams to me "I'm a complete freak." So she's my number one here.

Unless the other two have any tats I can't see that might change my mind. And they very well might. Anyway, 1a, 1c, 1b, 

Tattoo?

I'm still on their assess.

• Hook 'Em 1

The name should be spelled:

Max Aßmas

(If you want the German shorthand for “ss”.)

…or…

Max Assmas

It’s time to accept that the second letter of his last name is not a “b”. Just spell it like it’s spelled in English. 

18 hours ago, Napoleon said:

The name should be spelled:

Max Aßmas

(If you want the German shorthand for “ss”.)

…or…

Max Assmas

It’s time to accept that the second letter of his last name is not a “b”. Just spell it like it’s spelled in English. 

Assmas sounds like a holiday I would observe.

spank carls jr GIF

• Like 1
  • Drool 1