Texas @ TCU Series Thread

Horny Bull

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

really needed the sweep after last weekends disaster.  was gonna be a tall order with this staff though.

Yep. But we really also need to sweep Kansas. Was going to be tough to fully recover. I am not getting my hopes too far up yet.

In any case maybe we get the unhittable version of Zane Morehouse instead of the non-strike throwing wild thing version.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Yep. But we really also need to sweep Kansas. Was going to be tough to fully recover.

In any case maybe we get the unhittable version of Zane Morehouse instead of the non-strike throwing wild thing version.

no pressure.  if he can't throw strikes now it's probably time for the portal.

Lummus has been pitching over his head. Maybe he keeps it going but not a lot of guys are fooled when he is on the mound. Lots of contact.

He’s a situational guy. Always has and will be.

That’s how he should be used. We shouldn’t over react to a 6 inning performance. Probably shouldn’t over react when trying to stretch him out either.

1 minute ago, Had Enough said:

That’s how he should be used. We shouldn’t over react to a 6 inning performance. Probably shouldn’t over react when trying to stretch him out either.

Correct. Not someone I want protecting leads.

1 minute ago, Had Enough said:

Should we over react when he's used incorrectly?

Just now, Fletch said:

I saw better swings at my out of shape wood bat adult league yesterday than the crap Daly has been showing 

Yeah I don't get it man. Last year's Daly wasn't great but he looks like Ken Griffey Jr compared to the 2023 version. Dude gets worse every year he stays here.

Just now, Valmy77 said:

Yeah I don't get it man. Last year's Daly wasn't great but he looks like Ken Griffey Jr compared to the 2023 version. Dude gets worse every year he stays here.

Well good thing he’s projected as a 3rd round pick so we don’t have to put up with this next year 

6 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Well good thing he’s projected as a 3rd round pick so we don’t have to put up with this next year 

That's a laugh.  

Not directed at you but that GM will be looking for new job. If he does get drafted and unless a miracle happens (batting wise) for him, he never gets out of A ball.

25 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Yep. But we really also need to sweep Kansas. Was going to be tough to fully recover. I am not getting my hopes too far up yet.

you forgot the 3rd option.  strike throwing hittable.

3 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I don't understand Pierce.  He waited too long.  It was obvious he wasn't fooling anyone.  Shit. 

I don't think it was going to matter.  what we had left was probably a 25-30% chance of winning.  we were even rolling the dice with Witt.

2 minutes ago, BillyGoatHill said:

That's a laugh.  

Not directed at you but that GM will be looking for new job. If he does get drafted and unless a miracle happens (batting wise) for him, he never gets out of A ball.

He’ll be playing in my adult league by the time his college career is over. He might get a sniff at low a ball but man I just don’t see it happening. Of course now that I say that he’s gonna go on to be the next Dustin Pedroia