Former Horn Toneil Carter arrested

Rockethorn1978

1 minute ago, Vito Andolini said:

I heard when they tried to put on the handcuffs, they kept slipping off because nothing can remain in place in his hands for more than a few seconds.

I heard he made a break for it when they showed up but only made it 2-3 yards before they brought him down. 

• Haha 1

Jokes aside, (and they are very funny ones) former athletes who get into trouble are sad, indeed. Yes, they may have squandered an opportunity to better themselves, but they make lack guidance and help when they stop producing. 

Flemlo Raps tells great YouTube sports stories and gives you a perspective we rarely get. His story about what happened to Boobie Miles is worth a watch. The sad part is that Boobie was a hometown hero, and then discarded after he tore his ACL, since sports medicine was much more limited than today. People even made jokes about shooting him, like a lame horse.  If you have time to watch, it's quite good. 

20 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:
On 4/30/2023 at 3:28 PM, Red Five said:

Hey. Remember when our RB room was this guy, Daniel Young, and Kyle Porter? Good times. 

No. I have no memory of this and it's really fucking cruel to suggest such a thing ever occurred.

hide GIFSeason 1 Episode 3 GIF by Rick and MortyEmbarrassed Cat GIF

• Haha 1

On 4/30/2023 at 10:59 AM, JesusSweatDuck said:

Anger management? 

I assume he hit a woman. Most men that hit women do so to control them and because they can get away with it.  It usually has nothing to do with anger. 

Women beaters don't typically hit grown men who will hit back.  

• Like 1

On 4/30/2023 at 11:53 PM, Hermanator said:

What's next? Reggie Hemphill-Mapps gonna rob a bank?

Man, there’s a name I hadn’t thought of ina while.  I was convinced that was a huge loss when he left.  He ever do anything notable after he left?