Burnt Ends BBQ Extravaganza May 28th - San Jac Saloon Upstairs Austin, Texas

immamac

What better way to kick off going into summer camp than hanging out with our own Burnt Ends?

Location Upstairs @ San Jac Saloon on 300 E 6th Street 4-7PM, mark your calendars.

Free for Points members, $300 for flats members, $480 for Burnt ends members and $600 for non-members.

All proceeds are going to go directly to the TE that are currently on the roster, unless we want to pool for next season (I don't think that is necessary) 

We will be having BBQ for food and a full open bar for those who can partake in adult beverage consumption. 

This is an NIL event open to the public for the entry fee, and free of charge for the $50/mo or $600/yr burnt ends participants. So please share this on social media or with anyone who wants to get photo OP or FaceTime with the players. 

• Hook 'Em 5

• immamac changed the title to Burnt Ends BBQ Extravaganza May 28th - San Jac Saloon Upstairs Austin, Texas
On 5/16/2023 at 8:47 PM, immamac said:

Got the venue locked down, barring a last minute schedule conflict from the guests of honor we will start at 2 and go till 5 (or later) 

Had a scheduling conflict with one of the Burnt Ends. Now 4-7PM.

• Hook 'Em 2

I had a fucking blast. Great people and great BBQ. Y’all turds that didn’t come missed out! Our TEs/Burnt Ends are amazing and I hope they have a break out year! 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼Very proud of our guys and proud to be a small part of this! ❤️🤘🏼❤️

IMG_6416.jpeg

IMG_6408.jpeg

IMG_6404.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 9

• immamac unpinned this topic