Leave Brittany Alone: Jackson Mahomes Arrested for Sexual Assault

TreatyOak

In other news, Patrick Mahome's brother Jackson was just unfairly arrested for sexual assault charges. Despite Jackson's multiple assaults being clearly caught on camera and witnessed by employees, his lawyer said that it didn't happen, and this reassured people who now know not to trust their own eyes. The so-called victim said the following: 

“He forcibly kissed me out of nowhere,” Vaughn said, “and I’m telling him, pushing him off saying ‘what are you doing?’ and then he proceeded to do it two more times where the last time I was pushing him off and I can see on the cameras that somebody was outside the office door and I was yelling for them to come help because he’s big and massive.”

Jackson was released on $100K bond and we pray that these unjust charges aren't affecting his mental health. Patrick's wife, (and everyone's favorite person) Brittany Mahomes, said the following about Jackson's haters, and this certainly isn't tone-deaf in any way.

"They are ignorant," Brittany, who is married to NFL star Patrick Mahomes, wrote in response. "He is a human just trying to live his life and find his way and until you walk a day in his shoes (which no one ever will) you have no right to say s—t about him 🙂. So it's best to just shut up."

This statement was very well received by Jackson's many fans, as well as people who condemn sexual violence against women, and swayed the vast majority of people who are always overreacting to his harmless, charming antics, like when he threw water on other fans, danced on a dead player's number or trashed a restaurant that rudely wouldn't serve his large, unannounced, late-night party.

Hang in there, Jackson. We love you!   

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

3 felony charges. Will likely get double or triple the amount of prison time that Henry Riggs will for killing someone and their dog. Wild. 

Maybe he and Reid’s drunk son can share a cell. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Maybe he and Reid’s drunk son can share a cell. 

Nah, its Kansas. All his lawyer has to do is point out that Jackson is a celebrity. At that point, establish that Jackson moved on her like a bitch, cite trump doctrine, and the case will be dismissed by lunch. 

please file this under "we all knew this would happen eventually"
and my lord. Mahomes needs to ditch the brother and the wife. talk about bad for your image. 
How? He has zero control over his brother and isn't his problem. He got a huge contract and has tons of endorsements. He isn't responsible for him and he will be just fine.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

He can cut him off and quit bringing him to every fucking home and road game. And he should tell his wife to stand down as a woman defending a woman abusing asshole is never a good look.

They should cut him. He needs to be taught a lesson about who to marry. 

16 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I’ve got a strong feeling that this is a shakedown for da’ monies. 

could be. but the dude has put himself in this position for it to happen. after the restaurant thing he should have stepped back. but he hasnt. so here we are. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/3/2023 at 2:37 PM, BurntOrange&White said:

Most surprising part is that it was a woman he assaulted

Yeah I’m more confused than Jackson.  This is his lawyer’s best case.  Just show all of his “dancing” videos and look at the jury and ask “Does this look like someone that would forcibly kiss a female?”