Leave Brittany Alone: Jackson Mahomes Arrested for Sexual Assault

TreatyOak

On 5/3/2023 at 3:41 PM, Helobious said:

3 felony charges. Will likely get double or triple the amount of prison time that Henry Riggs will for killing someone and their dog. Wild. 

Is he the character Mel Gibson played in Lethal Weapon?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I think its hilarious u kids talking about jackson. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at tiktok, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Update on Jackson. The police released the redacted police report details and needless to say, it's not looking good for our boy. Barstool Sports has a fairly entertaining article that is worth a read. Few key points below:

• After the alleged assault, Jackson returned to the restaurant to tell the woman he had just assaulted how he could help grow her business through his social following! You know, normal stuff.

• I also like the fact that he told an employee that when Jackson is in a room (of the restaurant!), the employee should not enter. He said this AFTER shoving the employee twice. It's good Jackson doesn't feel entitled in any way. 

• Apparently, someone informed our girl, Brittany Mahomes, that telling people who condemned Jackson's alleged sexual violence against the restaurant owner that they should "shut up" MAYBE isn't the most positive, helpful message these days. She has now come out with a cryptic Insta post that apparently condemns Jackson while patting herself on the back yet again. Is she really the best partner Patrick can find?  “As you get older you start to understand the difference between friends and associates, family and blood, business and work, love and lust, want and need. And most of all what’s important and what’s not,” the Chiefs QB’s wife posted on her Instagram story Monday before later taking it down.  She shared a second that read, “Unfortunately, a lot of y’all met me when I lacked boundaries and was a people pleaser. Let me reintroduce myself, I burn bridges as needed.”

Here are details from the police report:

• On Monday, Johnson County District Judge Thomas Sunderland ordered the release of a redacted copy of the police affidavit, which states Jackson “grabbed [Aspen Vaughn] by the throat, forcing her head back and kissed her and put his tongue in her mouth” three times without her consent and then told her not to tell anyone, according to a separate report from the Kansas City Star. 
  • Vaughn, 40, who is the owner of the Aspens Restaurant and Lounge … told police that Jackson told her he needed to speak with her in the office, located in the lower level of the restaurant — and that he closed the door once they were inside.
  • “He then grabbed her by the throat, forcing her head back and kissed her and put his tongue in her mouth,” the affidavit states — alleging that Jackson repeated the act two more times seconds apart. …
  • When Jackson left the office, Vaughn showed two servers — whom she claimed did not hear her when she called out for help — her neck, which had fresh signs of injury, according to the affidavit. 
  • Both employees confirmed that account to police. …
  • At one point, Jackson returned to the office trying to explain “what he could do for her business,” according to the affidavit, which noted Jackson has a large social media following.
  • Jackson was reportedly angry when he and his group of friends were eventually told to leave the restaurant. 
  • Additionally in the redacted affidavit, the waiter, who chose not to be identified, spoke with police on the night of the incident and said he had gone to the office on the lower level of the restaurant to retrieve his water bottle.
  • The waiter entered the code and was barely through the door when Jackson allegedly pushed his chest and told him not to come in, according to the affidavit — which states the waiter then told Jackson he was an employee and needed his water bottle. 
  • That’s when Jackson allegedly pushed the waiter a second time and told him to get out.  
  • Jackson later attempted to apologize, but told the waiter that he should not have to tell him twice to leave a room and that if he’s in a room in the restaurant, it is off limits.

• 2 months later...

Thank heavens the brave Kansas City fans stood up to the woman who tried to bully the kid, Jackson Mahomes, (he's only 23 years old, which makes him a kid), vandalized her restaurant and made death threats. Now the ugly, old woman (who probably begged for it) was forced to close her restaurant. 

UPDATE: The Aspens Restaurant and Lounge in south Overland Park, where Jackson Mahomes allegedly shoved a teenage waiter and forcibly kissed the owner, Aspen Vaughn, one night last February, is out of business now, after being repeatedly vandalized and its owner harassed and subjected to death threats.

Vaughn says that after that incident, someone cut the connections to her restaurant’s central air conditioning unit, damaged the natural gas lines and pulled a fire alarm inside, which caused water damage. And all this, she believes, because she had the temerity to report Jackson Mahomes to police, though it was the father of the 19-year-old waiter who called them. Well, you showed her, and can take at least partial credit for the fact that people who worked at the Aspens are now out of work as a result. One of them, Stephanie Lopez, told The Star, “We were so close to making it, and then this whole thing happened."

• Rage+1 1

• 2 months later...

BREAKING: Swifties are furious that Jackson Mahomes appeared yesterday in the suite alongside Taylor Swift.

More importantly, do you think it is a coincidence that he was spotted next to the pop star, who is currently dating one of KC's most popular players, two days before his sexual assault preliminary hearing? 

Screenshot-2023-10-23-at-10-48-48-AM.png

Edited by TreatyOak

1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

BREAKING: Swifties are furious that Jackson Mahomes appeared yesterday in the suite alongside Taylor Swift.

More importantly, do you think it is a coincidence that he was spotted next to the pop star, who is currently dating one of KC's most popular players, two days before his sexual assault preliminary hearing? 

Screenshot-2023-10-23-at-10-48-48-AM.png

Maybe Susie can bling out a Chiefs sweatshirt

by7ctj0yvhywigbd6av3.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

I don’t care if Jackson is guilty or not; hope he is just taken to Guantanamo forever.

Bad judgement on Patrick to not keep his lowlife brother away from the game and out of the limelight, but I’m sure he’s got an earful from his mother and shithead wife to support him.

I would have enjoyed seeing Jackson try to cop a feel and getting a broken arm from a Taylor bodyguard.

• Hook 'Em 2