Texas @ Kansas Series Thread

Horny Bull

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

We’ve met the 6 run quota. Here comes for the 4 shutout innings from the lefty reliever.

Fuck that we're cooking these dweebs. Fucking Daly has a RBI. 

Edited by ztejas

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Well I’m fully onboard with replacing Daly. I’ll take literally anyone

I’m 30 and have eligibility left. Turned a double play playing 2nd last weekend in the vaunted CTBL. My comeback story would be epic. “Spent years on the couch pounding beer and weed and pills, he still does that but somehow is more productive than his predecessor….”

• Haha 1

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

I want to know more about how Kansas always gets these dudes from Hawaii who can play 

Ritch Price connection, apparently. They made a big deal yesterday about the new staff making an effort to keep this guy.

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

Jared Thomas is going to be so damn good 

One batter leash if they do. Also have to remember he’s going on one day fewer rest after last week.

Agreed, but sometimes when a dude is feeling it, just let him go a little farther.

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

I’m just not sure why it took us so long to figure out that LBJ is better than Stehle 

There was a stretch when Sthele was throwing strikes regularly, and LBJ wasn't. I think that's the only reason.