Tiny-dicked Dumbfuck with Guns Meta-Mega Thread

Beau Vine

6 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Did I share this one that happened at my son's school?  He starts cussing because a golf cart parked in front of him so he brandished his pistol then pistol whipped a guy telling him to calm down.

You mistyped "super duper patriotic american hero exercising his constitutional rights."  I'm sure you'll get it right next time.

• Rage+1 2

4 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Did I share this one that happened at my son's school?  He starts cussing because a golf cart parked in front of him so he brandished his pistol then pistol whipped a guy telling him to calm down.

Good lord. Questioning who the biggest idiot in that video is and its a toss up.  We know who the tiny-dick asshole is, but lucky he didn't go completely off the rails. Don't bring a poodle to a gun fight.

Hope your son didn't have to see that shit.  I assume given the recording, his identity was revealed?  Is it a tragedy or patriotism if he uses his "responsible gun ownership" to add to the suicide portion of the gun death list which strengthens the argument that a large portion of "gun violence" stats are just suicides and not school shootings?     

Who the fuck straps heavy for school dropoff?  Real balls belong to the woman in the pink hat with the dog that never batted an eye.  

38 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Good lord. Questioning who the biggest idiot in that video is and its a toss up.  We know who the tiny-dick asshole is, but lucky he didn't go completely off the rails. Don't bring a poodle to a gun fight.

Shit, the dog was the only one with any sense.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Willing to bet your life on it, Cowboy?

People carry and are approached in charged political protests all the time.  I would posit you could approach this guy and ask politely to knock it off.  I'd bet dollars to donuts he's a poser, and not nearly as hard as he thinks.  He's not that guy, if you will. 

21 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

People carry and are approached in charged political protests all the time.  I would posit you could approach this guy and ask politely to knock it off.  I'd bet dollars to donuts he's a poser, and not nearly as hard as he thinks.  He's not that guy, if you will. 

But that’s a big part of why I don’t carry. Armed, unstable hotheads or “posers” as you call them are relying on others to put their lives at risk to protect them. What you are suggesting is commendable but not rational- the rational response to an armed threat is to shoot that person if you are armed and flee if you aren’t. That’s what a good guy with a gun does in that situation- ensure a clear shot, and take it.

one more thing fatty- last I heard that guy was getting a mental health evaluation. Once he’s stable, he gets to keep his guns. Do you think he should be allowed to own a gun? That’s who the red flag laws you oppose passing in Texas for mostly imaginary reasons are for.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

22 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

fans GIF

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

one more thing fatty- last I heard that guy was getting a mental health evaluation. Do you think he should be allowed to own a gun? That’s who the red flag laws you oppose passing in Texas for mostly imaginary reasons are for.

Well, you know how I feel about open carry (I think).   I also hate contrarian shitheads. 

I have gone back and forth with you on red flag stuff. I’ve never just deep sixed it. I think out of all the other proposed/existing laws, it needs the most attention in “getting right”.  Being in a court ordered mental eval is a pretty easy layup on that front, I suppose. 

• 3 weeks later...

true tragedy.  florida, of course.  kids are playing in field between houses.  lady is mad about it because they go on her property some time.  one kid leaves an ipad.  lady snatches it.  they go get it.  lady allegedly throws it and it cracks.  lady throws roller skates at the kids and hits one at some other time.  mom comes over to confront her about hurting her children.  gets blown away through the door before words are even exchanged.  no arrest yet because we're not sure that's a crime.

Family calls for arrest of White woman who fatally shot Black neighbor

By Annabelle Timsit

and 

Justine McDaniel

Calls are growing for an arrest to be made in Florida after a Black mother of four was shot and killed by her White neighbor through the neighbor’s door — apparently over a dispute involving the victim’s children.

The neighbor had reportedly thrown roller skates at the children Friday, after which their mother knocked on the neighbor’s door to confront her about “harming the children,” according to a police report. The neighbor allegedly fired a gun from behind the door, hitting the mother.

Officials identified the victim as Ajike S. Owens, 35, also known as “AJ.” They said the suspect is a 58-year-old White woman, whom they did not identify.

The county sheriff said his office could not make an arrest in the shooting until authorities determined whether the use of force had been justified under Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law. The law states that a person can use deadly force if they reasonably believe it could “prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another.”

Lawyers representing Owens’s family said the shooting was “unjustified,” and alleged that the shooter had used racist language against Owens’s children. Racial dynamics were at play, said civil rights attorney Ben Crump, who is representing members of Owens’s family, in a statement calling for the alleged shooter’s arrest.

Around 9 p.m. Friday, deputies received a call about possible trespassing at a property in Ocala, Fla., approximately 50 miles south of Gainesville, Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods said Monday during a news conference. When the officers arrived, they found a woman suffering from a gunshot wound, Woods said. They tried to save her but she later died, Woods said, calling it a “tragic” incident.

No charges have been filed in the case. Woods said his office could not make an arrest until it determined whether the use of force was justified under Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law. The law states that a person can use deadly force if they reasonably believe it could “prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another.”

“Stand Your Ground” laws have come under renewed scrutiny in the wake of the shooting of Ralph Yarl, a Black teenager who was shot in Kansas City after he rang the wrong doorbell.

Owens’s children “were playing in a field next to an Ocala apartment complex” Friday “when an unidentified 58-year-old white woman reportedly began yelling at them to get off her land and calling them racial slurs,” according to Crump’s statement.

Children told police that a dispute ensued over the children’s tablet and said the woman had “thrown roller skates at the juveniles,” according to the police report.

According to Crump, Owens’s children left the area after the altercation, but “accidentally left an iPad behind, which the woman took. When one of the children went to her residence to retrieve it, she threw it, hitting the boy and cracking the screen.”

The police report did not confirm that the woman had thrown an iPad. Woods, when asked Monday about parts of Crump’s statement, said he could not yet confirm or deny the allegations, including what was thrown by the neighbor and whether it was directly at the children.

Having heard about the dispute, Owens went to confront her neighbor “about striking [redacted name] with a pair of skates,” a witness told police, Marion County Sheriff’s Deputy Ashton Welfenberg wrote in the police report.

People at the scene told police that Owens had begun knocking on her neighbor’s door when a weapon was fired from within the home. Bullets went through the front door and hit Owens.

Owens staggered back and collapsed beneath a tree, calling 911 as she did, according to the police report. When police arrived, people were gathered around her, trying to give her medical aid.

They began “screaming that the shooter was inside of the residence,” Marion County Sheriff’s Deputy Michael Stringer wrote in a report.

The alleged shooter stayed in her house until police arrived and took her into custody, according to their report. She has not been arrested but could be charged with homicide.

Owens’s mother, Pamela Dias, said in an interview with MSNBC’s Joy Reid that her daughter did what “any parent would do” in confronting the neighbor. “She simply knocked on the door. The woman shot her through the closed door, with her son, 9 years old, standing next to her,” Dias said.

She said Owens was unarmed. The sheriff’s office said this had not been confirmed.

Woods, the sheriff, citing information from the alleged shooter, said “there was a lot of aggressiveness” at the door from both neighbors, “whether it be banging on the doors, banging on the walls and threats being made.”

Friday’s incident appeared to have been tied to “a neighborhood feud over time,” Woods said.

Police collected two firearms, bullets and other evidence at the scene, the report showed. Many details of the report were redacted by the sheriff’s office.

The sheriff’s office said the investigation had been delayed because Owens’s children, at least two of whom may have witnessed the shooting, could not be interviewed until Monday because of the trauma of their mother’s death.

“A lot of the rumors and questions out there have been that we’re not doing anything or we’re not moving fast enough,” he said. “ecause we want to seek justice and we want to ensure that we get the facts right — especially in a case to this level — we just don’t take always one side, because it doesn’t always paint the full picture.”

In the past two years, sheriff’s deputies had received six to eight calls relating to the property where Friday’s shooting took place, Woods said.

“I wish our shooter would have called us instead of taking actions into her own hands. I wish Mrs. Owens would have called us, in hopes we could have never got to the point in which we are here today,” he said.

An online fundraiser for Owens’s children and her memorial expenses had raised more than $60,000 Tuesday morning. The fundraiser, launched by Owens’s mother and verified by GoFundMe, called Owens “a devoted and loving mother of four” with an “infectious personality” and “a smile that would light up the room.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/06/06/ajike-aj-owens-shooting-ocala-florida/

may we one day find out whether blowing your neighbor away through your door is a crime.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

Hey, just exercising freedoms and rights.  Gonna be some collateral damage because Constitution and what-not.  Best way to avoid this is have everybody in the situation have more guns.  iPads are for nerds.  Guns are for Americans.  

• Haha 1

true tragedy.  florida, of course.  kids are playing in field between houses.  lady is mad about it because they go on her property some time.  one kid leaves an ipad.  lady snatches it.  they go get it.  lady allegedly throws it and it cracks.  lady throws roller skates at the kids and hits one at some other time.  mom comes over to confront her about hurting her children.  gets blown away through the door before words are even exchanged.  no arrest yet because we're not sure that's a crime.

Family calls for arrest of White woman who fatally shot Black neighbor
By Annabelle Timsit
 and 
Justine McDaniel

Calls are growing for an arrest to be made in Florida after a Black mother of four was shot and killed by her White neighbor through the neighbor’s door — apparently over a dispute involving the victim’s children.
The neighbor had reportedly thrown roller skates at the children Friday, after which their mother knocked on the neighbor’s door to confront her about “harming the children,” according to a police report. The neighbor allegedly fired a gun from behind the door, hitting the mother.
Officials identified the victim as Ajike S. Owens, 35, also known as “AJ.” They said the suspect is a 58-year-old White woman, whom they did not identify.
The county sheriff said his office could not make an arrest in the shooting until authorities determined whether the use of force had been justified under Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law. The law states that a person can use deadly force if they reasonably believe it could “prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another.”
Lawyers representing Owens’s family said the shooting was “unjustified,” and alleged that the shooter had used racist language against Owens’s children. Racial dynamics were at play, said civil rights attorney Ben Crump, who is representing members of Owens’s family, in a statement calling for the alleged shooter’s arrest.
Around 9 p.m. Friday, deputies received a call about possible trespassing at a property in Ocala, Fla., approximately 50 miles south of Gainesville, Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods said Monday during a news conference. When the officers arrived, they found a woman suffering from a gunshot wound, Woods said. They tried to save her but she later died, Woods said, calling it a “tragic” incident.
No charges have been filed in the case. Woods said his office could not make an arrest until it determined whether the use of force was justified under Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law. The law states that a person can use deadly force if they reasonably believe it could “prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another.”
“Stand Your Ground” laws have come under renewed scrutiny in the wake of the shooting of Ralph Yarl, a Black teenager who was shot in Kansas City after he rang the wrong doorbell.
Owens’s children “were playing in a field next to an Ocala apartment complex” Friday “when an unidentified 58-year-old white woman reportedly began yelling at them to get off her land and calling them racial slurs,” according to Crump’s statement.
Children told police that a dispute ensued over the children’s tablet and said the woman had “thrown roller skates at the juveniles,” according to the police report.
According to Crump, Owens’s children left the area after the altercation, but “accidentally left an iPad behind, which the woman took. When one of the children went to her residence to retrieve it, she threw it, hitting the boy and cracking the screen.”
The police report did not confirm that the woman had thrown an iPad. Woods, when asked Monday about parts of Crump’s statement, said he could not yet confirm or deny the allegations, including what was thrown by the neighbor and whether it was directly at the children.
Having heard about the dispute, Owens went to confront her neighbor “about striking [redacted name] with a pair of skates,” a witness told police, Marion County Sheriff’s Deputy Ashton Welfenberg wrote in the police report.
People at the scene told police that Owens had begun knocking on her neighbor’s door when a weapon was fired from within the home. Bullets went through the front door and hit Owens.
Owens staggered back and collapsed beneath a tree, calling 911 as she did, according to the police report. When police arrived, people were gathered around her, trying to give her medical aid.
They began “screaming that the shooter was inside of the residence,” Marion County Sheriff’s Deputy Michael Stringer wrote in a report.
The alleged shooter stayed in her house until police arrived and took her into custody, according to their report. She has not been arrested but could be charged with homicide.
Owens’s mother, Pamela Dias, said in an interview with MSNBC’s Joy Reid that her daughter did what “any parent would do” in confronting the neighbor. “She simply knocked on the door. The woman shot her through the closed door, with her son, 9 years old, standing next to her,” Dias said.
She said Owens was unarmed. The sheriff’s office said this had not been confirmed.
Woods, the sheriff, citing information from the alleged shooter, said “there was a lot of aggressiveness” at the door from both neighbors, “whether it be banging on the doors, banging on the walls and threats being made.”
Friday’s incident appeared to have been tied to “a neighborhood feud over time,” Woods said.
Police collected two firearms, bullets and other evidence at the scene, the report showed. Many details of the report were redacted by the sheriff’s office.
The sheriff’s office said the investigation had been delayed because Owens’s children, at least two of whom may have witnessed the shooting, could not be interviewed until Monday because of the trauma of their mother’s death.
“A lot of the rumors and questions out there have been that we’re not doing anything or we’re not moving fast enough,” he said. “ecause we want to seek justice and we want to ensure that we get the facts right — especially in a case to this level — we just don’t take always one side, because it doesn’t always paint the full picture.”
In the past two years, sheriff’s deputies had received six to eight calls relating to the property where Friday’s shooting took place, Woods said.
“I wish our shooter would have called us instead of taking actions into her own hands. I wish Mrs. Owens would have called us, in hopes we could have never got to the point in which we are here today,” he said.
An online fundraiser for Owens’s children and her memorial expenses had raised more than $60,000 Tuesday morning. The fundraiser, launched by Owens’s mother and verified by GoFundMe, called Owens “a devoted and loving mother of four” with an “infectious personality” and “a smile that would light up the room.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/06/06/ajike-aj-owens-shooting-ocala-florida/

may we one day find out whether blowing your neighbor away through your door is a crime.

Oskar Pistaurus says it could happen to anyone

You are just too sweet.  Why would you bother with the legal hassle of something like that?  Even if you claim castle doctrine and/or self-defense of yourself and your family, that's still months of investigation and substantial legal fees.  

Here's what I'm working on.  Filter donors with no children in the home that will be asked "as a great honor, our party has selected you to host a local precinct fundraiser for POTUS candidate XYZ.  On such and such a date during heated primary season.  Thank you, we'll be in touch."  And you send them some yard signs to boot.  You then contact dozens, if not hundreds, of people in that area who are on the other POTUS candidates ABC's donor list.  And tell them about an exciting fundraising event in their area with like-minded supporters.  But you tell them this is also a pro-2A event where everyone is encouraged to open carry as a display of their patriotism.  But the original host for the other candidate doesn't know this.  So on a pre-selected evening, you have 50 supporters of candidate ABC show up to home of XYZ supporter during a heated primary.  And everybody is packing.  Guests are confused by the yardsigns, host is confused by the approaching mob of armed folks.  Shootout ensues on driveway/porch.  Can probably pull off a dozen of these over a couple nights before anybody gets wise.  Could be fun.  

On 5/9/2023 at 4:31 AM, 956 Worldwide said:

This tiny ducked lunatic apparently read news reports about people getting shot for no reason and said “fuck yeah.” He went on his FB business page to brag about almost shooting a six year old looking for her cat.

https://www.npr.org/2023/05/03/1173377876/meteorologist-iweathernet-chris-robbins-doorbell-gun

image.thumb.jpeg.9dd11d56748d09124b38c865ff6113de.jpeg

My doorbell just rang and I'm annoyed as hell because my dogs go nuts when that happens.  It was the FedEx guy.  My first thought was NOT to shoot him.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

My doorbell just rang and I'm annoyed as hell because my dogs go nuts when that happens.  It was the FedEx guy.  My first thought was NOT to shoot him.  

and your what's wrong with "murica

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

You are just too sweet.  Why would you bother with the legal hassle of something like that?  Even if you claim castle doctrine and/or self-defense of yourself and your family, that's still months of investigation and substantial legal fees.  

Here's what I'm working on.  Filter donors with no children in the home that will be asked "as a great honor, our party has selected you to host a local precinct fundraiser for POTUS candidate XYZ.  On such and such a date during heated primary season.  Thank you, we'll be in touch."  And you send them some yard signs to boot.  You then contact dozens, if not hundreds, of people in that area who are on the other POTUS candidates ABC's donor list.  And tell them about an exciting fundraising event in their area with like-minded supporters.  But you tell them this is also a pro-2A event where everyone is encouraged to open carry as a display of their patriotism.  But the original host for the other candidate doesn't know this.  So on a pre-selected evening, you have 50 supporters of candidate ABC show up to home of XYZ supporter during a heated primary.  And everybody is packing.  Guests are confused by the yardsigns, host is confused by the approaching mob of armed folks.  Shootout ensues on driveway/porch.  Can probably pull off a dozen of these over a couple nights before anybody gets wise.  Could be fun.  

Months of investigations?  Shit, I'll personally deliver Shipleys to the local precincts every week for 3 months and have this quashed before the next news cycle breaks out.   

Arrested:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/06/07/susan-lorincz-ajike-owens-ocala-florida/

https://www.wesh.com/article/susan-lorincz-aj-owens-florida-neighbor/44115242

susan lorincz

Officials arrest Ocala woman accused of fatally shooting neighbor through door

OCALA, Fla. —

The woman accused of shooting her neighbor to death on Friday was arrested Tuesday, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office and attorneys for the victim.

Susan Louise Lorincz, 58, was arrested for manslaughter with a firearm, culpable negligence, battery and two counts of assault in the death of 35-year-old A.J. Owens.

According to the Marion County Sheriff's Office, the incident began when Lorincz became angry that Owens' children were playing in a field close to her home. She then threw a skate at Owens' 10-year-old son, striking him on the foot. The boy and his 12-year-old brother went to Lorincz's door, and she opened and swung at them with an umbrella, according to the sheriff.

The children went and told their mother, who then approached Lorincz's door, knocking multiple times and demanding Lorincz come outside. Officials say that's when Lorincz fired one shot through the door, striking Owens in her upper chest.

She died with her 10-year-old son standing next to her.

According to investigations, Lorincz claimed that she acted in self-defense and that Owens had been trying to break down her door and that Owens had "come after her in the past."

"Through their investigation – including obtaining the statements of eyewitnesses who only came forward as late as yesterday – detectives were able to establish that Lorincz’s actions were not justifiable under Florida law," a release from MCSO stated.

Lorincz will make her first appearance in court on Thursday, June 8, at 9 a.m., according to the Marion County Clerk of Court.

Officials tell WESH 2 she does not yet have a mugshot because she is "undergoing testing to be medically cleared prior to being placed inside of a cell at the Marion County Jail."

Civil rights attorney Ben Crump is defending Owens’ family. Crump tweeted, “The unidentified 58-year-old white woman connected to the shooting death of Ajike 'AJ' Owens has been arrested. #JusticeForAJ.”

Crump is expected to address the public on Wednesday at noon from Ocala.

Protestors went to the Ocala courthouse on Tuesday to demand the shooter be arrested. They say Owens' death was unjustified and that the neighbor had called her children racial slurs. Watch the protest below.

Family members had previously echoed calls for Lorincz to be arrested.

Pamela Dias, Owens' mother, said there was a history between Lorincz and the victim.

"Harassed the children in the neighborhood," Dias said. "Harassed Ajike Shantrelle Owens' four babies. She called them racial slurs: the N-word, slaves."

She said there was no reason for a gun to be fired.

"A closed, locked door," Dias said. "Door never opened. My daughter, my grandchildren's mother, was shot and killed with her nine-year-old son standing next to her. She had no weapon. She posed no imminent threat to anyone."

The State Attorney's Office said in a statement earlier Tuesday, "Our office is actively working with the Marion County Sheriff's Office on their ongoing investigation. When all of the evidence has been gathered and evaluated, our office will make a prompt filing decision on the case."

Much like the Trayvon Martin shooting 11 years ago, this case has gained national attention. In February 2012, George Zimmerman shot and killed 17-year-old Martin while he was walking in Zimmerman’s Seminole County neighborhood. Zimmerman stood trial, successfully used Florida’s "stand your ground" law and was found not guilty of murder.

The law gives a person the right to protect themself [sic] – to kill – if the person has a viable fear for their life.

7 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Apparently, it's only manslaughter:

It's only ALLEGEDLY manslaughter.

The woman at her door was, ummm....a "thug."  You know what I'm saying here.  Why, I bet she has an unpaid parking ticket -- she's clearly a habitual criminal, and this good god-fearing woman was clearly within her rights to defend her castle from invasion by thugs.

That's a real-life Black Bart right there. I have no idea what he was thinking in putting that outfit together besides "shoot me first'.

I'm more of a drop-leg guy. And I only do that in the country. In the city, I conceal carry when I do.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/10/2023 at 10:18 AM, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Imagine being such a needle dick that you need to be strapped while out for a jog.

Man shoots and kills dog while running in Colorado Springs neighborhood

The jogger must've been a cop... on second thought,  probably not,  since he actually hit the dog... most cops,  the only thing they can hit is their wives... wait,  was the jogger beating his wife at the time? 

It must've been a pit bull... you know,  the dogs that are more dangerous than guns