Deodorant *LIKE NEW

Neikea

I'll take some of the Dove sticks (non roll-ons) if you answer me two questions:

1.  Why does your deodorant display table have USB cords?

2.  Did you so violently anti-perspirant to yourself that there is now blood on the front right of the table?  

5 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

WTF?  By like new do you mean you only applied it like one time and now it is time to sell?

Can I use the spray on my ball sack?

The sprays don’t work when the can is upside down but with a little creativity or some help I’m sure you could achieve effective application. 

Your experience with the navy may be relevant here. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

I'll take some of the Dove sticks (non roll-ons) if you answer me two questions:

2.  Did you so violently anti-perspirant to yourself that there is now blood on the front right of the table?  

1 They are for electric devices

2 no it is not my blood

1 hour ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

WTF?  By like new do you mean you only applied it like one time and now it is time to sell?

Can I use the spray on my ball sack?

1 no i did not apply they came like this

2 yes

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

how many do you want and what flavors

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

So you can read the foreign label then?  

Walxaha firfircoon Aluminium Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (15.2%)Ujeeto ka-hortagga bararka Adeegsada Akhri wax dheeraad ah waxay yaraynaysaa qoyaanka cududda Ilaalinta 24 saa Digniin Isticmaalka Dibadda Kaliya Ha isticmaalin maqaarka jaban Weydii takhtar ka hor intaadan isticmaalin haddii aad qabtid cudur kelyo ah Jooji isticmaalka haddii finan ama xanaaq ay dhacaan Ka ilaali meel aanay carruurtu gaadhi karin. Haddii la liqo, hel gargaar caafimaad ama la xidhiidh Xarunta Xakamaynta Sunta isla markaaba Walxaha aan firfircoonayn
Waxyaabaha ay ka kooban tahay: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Talc, Saliidda Macdanta, Saliidda Castor oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Udgoon (Parfum), PEG-8, BHT iyo Dhiig la'aan

Edited by Neikea
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Neikea said:

Walxaha firfircoon Aluminium Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (15.2%)Ujeeto ka-hortagga bararka Adeegsada Akhri wax dheeraad ah waxay yaraynaysaa qoyaanka cududda Ilaalinta 24 saa Digniin Isticmaalka Dibadda Kaliya Ha isticmaalin maqaarka jaban Weydii takhtar ka hor intaadan isticmaalin haddii aad qabtid cudur kelyo ah Jooji isticmaalka haddii finan ama xanaaq ay dhacaan Ka ilaali meel aanay carruurtu gaadhi karin. Haddii la liqo, hel gargaar caafimaad ama la xidhiidh Xarunta Xakamaynta Sunta isla markaaba Walxaha aan firfircoonayn
Waxyaabaha ay ka kooban tahay: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Talc, Saliidda Macdanta, Saliidda Castor oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Udgoon (Parfum), PEG-8, BHT iyo Dhiig la'aan

That's a whole lot of words to say "May cause scrotum irritation."

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Baboontyme said:

What is your shipping policy? I'm potentially interested in two of them. 

I will ship for $5 flat rate

I accept cash and personal checks

Edited by Neikea

On 5/14/2023 at 10:32 PM, Neikea said:

I will ship for $5 flat rate

I accept cash and personal checks

I want to be in the room when the teller processes a personal check with “like new deodorant” in the memo line,  and that has to think about it.  And then call the branch manager in to verify.  

Why not both?  

I don't think that its his counter.  Looks like more a folding table in his garage/utility room where, in addition to selling deodorant, he performs small animal autopies?

I feel like months from now in a 'Fight Club' reveal, I will discover that during my bouts of insomnia, it was actually me listing this bizarre shit and having conversations with myself about it online.  

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not real as in, "These deals are too good to be true?!"

Or do you think they are priced too high? These are almost 5 percent off new, unopened products still in their original packaging.

If you think you can find used deodorant sticks at a better price, then good luck to you, sir.

I still think of "Like New" and laugh to myself sometimes.  I picture Neikea like a car salesman, "You could buy brand new deodorant, but the minute the you take it off the lot...it loses 30% of its value.  With these sticks, you're practically making money."  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...