San Jose State @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, troph said:

I’ve had enough of these late blown leads. It’s not the losses per se it’s how it happens, fucking keystone cops and police academy level idiocy. Fucking moronic.

Is Morehouse constantly walking the worst batters on the field and Duplantier throwing 3 feet wide bad?

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

WTF happened?  Score?

Like I really want to know, but whatever.

4-2 good guys. One run scored I wasn’t watching I turned it on at 4-3 runners on 2nd and 3rd two outs full count and Dupe threw a wild one and a run scored Gil threw a wild ball to the plate back to Dupe and he missed it so another run scored.  Idiotic. Throw a fucking strike.

Just now, troph said:

4-2 good guys. One run scored I wasn’t watching I turned it on at 4-3 runners on 2nd and 3rd two outs full count and Dupe threw a wild one and a run scored Gil threw a wild ball to the plate back to Dupe and he missed it so another run scored.  Idiotic. Throw a fucking strike.

What a bunch of slapdicks.

5 minutes ago, troph said:

You're lucky you missed Morehouse walking a .143 batter on 4 pitches then beaning another guy, or you'd be really pissed.

• Rage+1 2

12 minutes ago, UTEX90 said:

I love college baseball.  These games are becoming unwatchable.  How many games do we have to give away from the mound?  Just throw fucking strikes, if they hit it they hit it.

Texas blew plenty of opportunities to score more runs so, this loss isn’t solely on pitching.

23 minutes ago, UTEX90 said:

I love college baseball.  These games are becoming unwatchable.  How many games do we have to give away from the mound?  Just throw fucking strikes, if they hit it they hit it.

As my 13/15 year olds would say…. 

“same”

This team sucks ass 

I’ve been repeatedly told otherwise, but fully agree. They are poorly coached, terrible on the base paths (as in below Little League level), laughably terrible hitters throughout the lineup, pedestrian on defense and the pitching….well….it pretty much just plain sucks at exactly the worst times.

11 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

laughably terrible hitters throughout the lineup

Please share some names of these “laughably terrible hitters throughout the lineup”. 

Also, some examples of below little league level baserunning would be great.

Edited by Hookem2147