San Jose State @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

We need to keep piling it on, but I don't think run margin affects RPI

It doesn’t. RPI is only winning percentage, opponents winning percentage and opponent’s opponents’ winning percentage. Some bonuses for road games and stuff 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

We need to keep piling it on, but I don't think run margin affects RPI

I was like 50/50 on if it did or not.

@Hookem2147?

Just now, Js1 said:

It doesn’t. RPI is only winning percentage, opponents winning percentage and opponent’s opponents’ winning percentage. Some bonuses for road games and stuff 

Yeah well fuck these guys anyway.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

That ain’t exactly the way it went down. And we scored 4 total runs, 2 after the first.

heres the play by play.

They got only 1 hit in the 8th inning in the first game,  and yes that scored 1 run. However, we still had 2 outs and a 1 run lead until we managed to let 2 fucking guys score on the same wild pitch

San Jose State - Top of 8th
Play Description SJ UT
Shimashita walked (3-0 BBBB). 2 4
Hamchuk flied out to rf (2-1 BBF). 2 4
Hardy hit by pitch (0-0); Shimashita advanced to second. 2 4
McAdoo flied out to rf (1-0 B). 2 4
Colette doubled to right field, RBI (0-0); Hardy advanced to third; Shimashita scored. 3 4
Duplantier to p for Morehouse. 3 4
Dorraugh walked (3-2 FBBKBB); Colette advanced to third on a wild pitch, scored on an error by c, unearned; Hardy scored on a wild pitch. 5 4

Hadn’t heard his name in a few weeks so I looked it up just now and Kash has cooled off a little bit. Hitting .286 in Big 12 play. Obviously Thomas’ power numbers aren’t even close to his, but in conference play Thomas is hitting 70 points higher.

On 5/14/2023 at 1:47 PM, Hookem2147 said:

Hadn’t heard his name in a few weeks so I looked it up just now and Kash has cooled off a little bit. Hitting .286 in Big 12 play. Obviously Thomas’ power numbers aren’t even close to his, but in conference play Thomas is hitting 70 points higher.

But Thomas' OPS is much lower. Of cout, they're being asked to do different things: hit for power vs. Set the table.