San Jose State @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

6 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

Let's say that things go right and we sweep WVU... what does that do to our RPI? 

Without factoring in any RPI movement from other teams, the points gained alone from a sweep would put us around 19-20ish as things stand right now, so it would likely end up higher once you factor in movement from other teams.

If you want a kick to the dick, we would be 23 in RPI right now if we would have won game 1. One spot behind WVU.

Edited by Hookem2147

33 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Without factoring in any RPI movement from other teams, the points gained alone from a sweep would put us around 19-20ish as things stand right now, so it would likely end up higher once you factor in movement from other teams.

If you want a kick to the dick, we would be 23 in RPI right now if we would have won game 1. One spot behind WVU.

Well we’d be in first place if our bullpen wasn’t a bunch of head cases managed by a numb skull 

26 minutes ago, petscii said:

Other than seeing Witt, and avoiding a L, do we even care about this game?

Continuing to get Witt live action is definitely the most important part. Even if we only get 3 innings in before a downpour or whatever.

He needs to be able to throw one inning, go to the dugout and come back out. I’m sure the hope was he could have done it last week before his pitch count ended up being super high in the 1st.

I’ll also be interested to see if we get back to back good outings from Sthele.

Edited by Hookem2147

1 minute ago, troph said:

Man he’s showing off some curves in those tight pants, a bit of a pretty boy. I like it. 

I feel like we always have some good looking guys. 

I mean, it's baseball I guess. (Didn't help @Fletch out)

Edited by ztejas