NCAA Basketball 2023-24

shadow_operative

10 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Billy Donovan will be at UK in 2 years. The timing is almost too perfect. 

07b908f06302620218765f96237f4520.jpg.3cbae53b25b827f9264cbea29c5f41cd.jpg

8 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Also, Kentucky is why I wonder if spending money on these 5 star FR is really worth it. 

You know it cost a lot of $ to buy that recruiting class which is why they may be striking out on all these transfers. NIL money dried up after buying all those 5 stars? 

Seeing their faces on NBA Draft Night is priceless. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, KingBobo81 said:

Ernest Udeh committed to TCU - they should have a pretty good team next year.

TCU did really well in the portal. 

I think they're a top 20 team. The Big 12 is once again going to be annoying as fuck. I think TCU, Kansas, Houston, Baylor, Texas, and West Virginia are all top 25 teams. 

It's wild how college basketball has changed. 5 years ago, Kentucky would have been a major winner based on all the talented FR they're bringing in. 

UK will be fascinating to watch next year because they're going to be bringing in 6 or 7 really talented FR but during a time when getting older seems to be the wiser strategy for winning. 

They might really bring in four 5 stars and 3 top 10 recruits but still miss the tournament. 

Tre Mitchell is in the portal and rumor is he's headed to Kentucky. 

Oh boy, that should be fun with his handler. That has a recipe for disaster written all over it. If Mitchell (cough cough his handler) didn't like Beard's offense just wait for Cal's offense. 

I gotta say, Mitchell's handler is pretty damn good at getting him paid for being just an OK basketball player. 

6 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Oh boy, that should be fun with his handler. That has a recipe for disaster written all over it. If Mitchell (cough cough his handler) didn't like Beard's offense just wait for Cal's offense. 

I gotta say, Mitchell's handler is pretty damn good at getting him paid for being just an OK basketball player. 

Kriisa too - he said he's still considering WV depending on who they hire. 

The #1 transfer class is falling apart faster than Huggy's sobriety. 

7 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

FxivHGkacAUoEKm.thumb.jpeg.9a8fd124cfe60ba2c450288f6724f5b0.jpeg

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

4 teams in 5 seasons. college hoops is a different animal these days. 

5 minutes ago, Blotto said:

4 teams in 5 seasons. college hoops is a different animal these days. 

This is the least surprising news ever with Mitchell's handler. Nobody should be shocked that Mitchell was the 1st player to bolt. He's the easiest player to tamper with when his handler is involved. 

The problem for Kentucky is Mitchell will bail at any point his handler thinks Cal's offense isn't good enough. Good luck with that. 

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

This is the least surprising news ever with Mitchell's handler. Nobody should be shocked that Mitchell was the 1st player to bolt. He's the easiest player to tamper with when his handler is involved. 

The problem for Kentucky is Mitchell will bail at any point his handler thinks Cal's offense isn't good enough. Good luck with that. 

Why would he bolt from a team in his last season of eligibility? 

• 4 weeks later...