Try to kidnap my sister? That's a blastin'!

RPM

Look at that Mama Bear's eyes.  She's going to find this kid when he gets out of Juvy and beat him to death with a baseball bat in front of his own family.  That 17yo wasn't trying to kidnap her daughter, she knows what he was gonna do with her.  That poor fuck has a lifetime of pain ahead of him.  Kudos to the brother though, he's got a badass story for the rest of his life and gets to put off chores to his sister for many years to come.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Uh 

It is morel season up here - lots of folks out trying to get theirs.
You can buy them at a market for between $75 - $100 per pound, sometimes even more; so people love to go out and find them.
I don't know anyone who sells them, but know lots of people who talk about going out Morel Hunting. It is a rural thing, so very popular in northern Michigan.

• Hook 'Em 1

$100 per pound for mushrooms that don't make you trip balls?  Now that deserves a blastin'!

I hadn't thought about morels since childhood in the northwoods on vacation.  Had no idea they were worth that kinda money.

Somewhat related---now that I look at that family photo closer, they all look like they're in varying stages of tripping on mushrooms.  They even forgot to bring the daughter to the photo op

20 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

It is morel season up here - lots of folks out trying to get theirs.
You can buy them at a market for between $75 - $100 per pound, sometimes even more; so people love to go out and find them.
I don't know anyone who sells them, but know lots of people who talk about going out Morel Hunting. It is a rural thing, so very popular in northern Michigan.

And that is the morel of the story. 

csi miami deal with it GIF

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's too bad it wasn't a wrist rocket like they had when I was a kid. Those had a folding wrist brace and you could really put some high tension on the tubes. They came with 1/4 in ball bearings as projectiles and I have zero doubt you could penetrate skin and break bone with them.

Daisy Marksman Wrist Rocket Slingshot | Old School Trick Shots | Trick Shot  Tuesday Ep. #14 - YouTube

Edited by RPM
  • Hook 'Em 1

58 minutes ago, RPM said:

It's too bad it wasn't a wrist rocket like they had when I was a kid. Those had a folding wrist brace and you could really put some high tension on the tubes. They came with 1/4 in ball bearings as projectiles and I have zero doubt you could penetrate skin and break bone with them.

Daisy Marksman Wrist Rocket Slingshot | Old School Trick Shots | Trick Shot  Tuesday Ep. #14 - YouTube

When I would take my Boy Scouts on wilderness hikes like the BMT I would always bring a wrist rocket slingshot. In a pinch, you can use it to get a squirrel or a rabbit for supper. And also, in Bear country, you can use it right before the pissed off bear kills and eats you.