Big Brother 25- wednesday, august 2nd

shadow_operative

• 2 months later...
On 8/3/2023 at 1:06 PM, Pokoloco said:

Yeah...not a good look CBS. 

I only saw the last 2-3 minutes because whatever I was watching wrapped up at that time. So my only reaction was - a young blonde chick sent two black women onto the block? In episode 1? smh

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'm afraid of that as well. The only suspense that I see is how long she can keep her son around. He doesn't seem that smart.

Now it makes no sense why any of them would keep Cirie around.

i think they could have given him 20 minutes and he wouldn't have solved that puzzle.  he's a dunce.

• Hook 'Em 1

I only saw the last 2-3 minutes because whatever I was watching wrapped up at that time. So my only reaction was - a young blonde chick sent two black women onto the block? In episode 1? smh

They landed themselves on the block by losing their competitions

On 8/9/2023 at 3:35 PM, Boss Hogg said:

Ouch. 

Also, I don’t think the deaf guy is totally deaf. He can’t lipread when Julie is speaking overhead. He didn’t seem bothered. Maybe they had some screen/aide just offscreen?

I think he mentioned in the opener he was severely hard of hearing. Deafness is on a spectrum all the way to profound deafness (nothing). 

the whispering and stuff has to be a hell of a challenge if he isn’t in line of sight. It can work for and against him, situationally.